Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Would you approve a Green Day MTV Unplugged?

Posted

Maybe this was discussed before, but I don't know where to search so here it is.

Although I hate MTV, I think Green Day has material to make a cool and more elaborated acoustic set, because in the Bridge School set it was basically what they are used to play electric.

In every album you can find at least 5 tunes that acoustic could sound AMAZING, with strings and everything.

What do you think?

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh yeah, actually I thought of that one, but this is more like a live acoustic concert release, with all the flaws that mean.

I'm certain an unplugged album came up in discussion there. Anyway, mods can call it.

Posted

I think they can make a great acoustic album without mtv, I mean, they're GREEN DAY!! :P

And I always want to see Green Day far away from that crap called mtv! And also, they don't like it at all xD

So, I hope someday day can do it, especially without that mtv "signature".

Posted

To answer the question: Hell yes.

1 person likes this