Green Day appearing on People's Choice Awards (Speculation)

JIGD13

Well, Billie Joe announced that the new tour will begin in 3 month, so... It's time for Green Day to reappear on the scene, the next big thing that Green Day coul appear is the People's Choice Awards that take place this Wednesday because yhey are nominated for favorite Band against Linkin Park, No Doubt, Train and some other bands.

I think it's time to see Green Day again and them to promote ¡Dos! an ¡Tré!

I wish. But I don't think so. Call me a pessimist but I don't think they're gonna appear so soon. If they could come back right now, than the January and Fabruary concerts wouldn't have been cancelled in the first place. So I think if they're gonna appear before the tour it's probably late February or early March. Sorry..

Yeah, with all the wild parties happening after award shows, idk if they're going to appear.

Green Day doesn't normally go to those though....from what I gathered, the usually went off and had their own fun/celebrations. Like after the Grammys in 2010, when they had their own little party with them and the cast of American Idiot.

But I do get what you're saying.

There's no more reason to think they'll be making an appearance there than to think they'll be making an appearance at any other random event. If there's any indication that Green Day are going to appear somewhere feel free to make a thread about it. Until then there's nothing to talk about.

Archived