Tre - Yellow Vinyl (Hot Topic Exclusive)

lbw87

its been confirmed by same person that its delayed to first or second week of Feb

Thank you!! I have been talking to my Hot Topic stores and was told it is delayed because "all Hot Topic stores are doing inventory. No Vinyls will be shipped until Wednesday (today)". Then saw the post on IC and on and on.... So yea, glad to hear it. Hope it's true!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it gets released soon, hottopic.com is having a BOGO 50% off everything sale. I still need to order Dos on vinyl from there too.

thats my plan too excpt with Insomniac! the sale started a few days ago and ive been checking back every day to make sure its still there but also still no tre!

"Tre will be up on the website any day now" ..according to my HT contact

Thank you for responding! I will keep updating the HT website page...please let us know, when you know!

"Tre will be up on the website any day now" ..according to my HT contact

Travis ;)

I wish he knew what the deal was though.

i guess its been found in stores because i found some for sale on ebay. for like 45 dollars, but people have it.

So i called my local hot topic on the 12th, and they didnt have it, and we discussed why it might not have been there. But then today i ended up in the town where the store was, so i popped inside and i thought, "oh just check the vinyl section" and it was there!!! i told the girl at the register that they just made me the happiest person alive, and they asked me if i had called yesterday. lol So supposedly after i called, they contacted someone to figure out where it was, and they ended up getting it...but it seems fishy that they got it in less than 24hrs. But oh well, they had about 3-5 copies, and some of dos left.

So i called my local hot topic on the 12th, and they didnt have it, and we discussed why it might not have been there. But then today i ended up in the town where the store was, so i popped inside and i thought, "oh just check the vinyl section" and it was there!!! i told the girl at the register that they just made me the happiest person alive, and they asked me if i had called yesterday. lol So supposedly after i called, they contacted someone to figure out where it was, and they ended up getting it...but it seems fishy that they got it in less than 24hrs. But oh well, they had about 3-5 copies, and some of dos left.

Fantastic news! I suspect my store will have it tomorrow then. Thanks for the update =]

I called my Hot Topic store this morning to ask if they had it. They said yes. I rushed over there, and once I got there, they somehow sold out. I drove 15 miles for nothing. They told me that they had "a couple" copies that they got in stock on Tuesday. I called on Tuesday AND Wednesday, and they said they didn't ever get them in stock. Horrible customer service.

I might just have to order it off of eBay. Don't want to risk it selling out when it is available online. :mad:

Gahhh I really hope it shows up online soon. I'm out of the country and can't get to the store =/

Anyone notice that the side with the first six songs is labeled as side cinco?

I love you! :) I just placed my order! I too was looking on line and couldn't find it. I called my local store this morning and they were not expecting any shipments, although they did have Uno and Dos? I'm just so relieved now that my colored vinyl GD trilogy is complete. Thanks!

Anyone notice that the side with the first six songs is labeled as side cinco?

Yes, they are continuing it to make it like a 3x LP set

Uno - Side A = Uno

Side B = Dos

Dos - Side A = Tres

Side B = Cuatro

Tre - Side A = Cinco

Side B = Seis

I'm 300 percent pissed. I ordered mine right when they became in stock online, and they just emailed me saying its sold out. Now I'm gonna have an incomplete set. Fuck hot topic.

I'm 300 percent pissed. I ordered mine right when they became in stock online, and they just emailed me saying its sold out. Now I'm gonna have an incomplete set. Fuck hot topic.

Me too!!!!!!!! :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry Technical issue possibly?

Wow I'm so pissed, just as we get the link for it it becomes sold out. I wanted this one so badly and this is just unfair. We should make a petition for them to press more since we could never get them online until one person here somehow got a link for us to order it from

I don't see how that is sold out so fast when they still have the dos vinyl available. What the fuck?

Oh nooo! I received an order confirmation email and number, now I am nervous my order didn't go through or will be cancelled??!?

Archived