How much of the discography has GDC seen? (list)

Justin

I could add several others I'm sure, but Warning (Lowell 2000), Prosthetic Head (Providence 1997), Chump (Providence 1997) & Peacemaker (Soundcheck, Mansfield 2010) top the list. Also, I can't believe Road to Acceptance isn't on here as they used to commonly play it during the Dookie tour. I need to put together a list at some point and match it up with yours.

I'm very glad to be able to add the trilogy songs they played on this tour, including Carpe Diem which they played in Providence. Also, I saw Coming Clean, One of My Lies, and Christie Road for the first time on this tour! Christie Road was my white whale and I'm glad I finally got to see it after 18 years of seeing them live. I also go to see them play FOD for the first time since '97, and Holden Caulfield for the first time since 2000, both of which I didn't expect at all.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the San Francisco Fillmore show in 1997, the one you may have seen all over YouTube. So I could add to the list:

All The Time

Take Back

Last Ride In (attempted)

If Only You Were Lonely (Replacements cover)

Born To Lose (Johnny Thunders cover)

You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC cover, partial)

Eye of the Tiger (Survivor cover, partial)

Surrender (Cheap Trick cover, partial)

And then at San Francisco Civic Center plaza in 2000:

My Generation (Who cover)

And at the Warfield, San Francisco (see a pattern here?) in 2005:

Dancing With Myself (Generation X cover)

Midwest Medley (Cheap Trick/Replacements cover)

Rock The Casbah (Clash cover)

Won't Get Fooled Again (Who cover)

But even after all that, I'm still insanely jealous of anyone who saw them play Worry Rock. That to me is the holy grail, and I will see it someday. But for now, insanely jealous.

You saw my two favorite bootlegs live. You are so lucky, you got to see 2 of the best shows of sll time. You got Take Back twice!

You saw my two favorite bootlegs live. You are so lucky, you got to see 2 of the best shows of sll time. You got Take Back twice!

Yeah, it's mainly by virtue of living in the Bay Area...and being old :) Still haven't seen them in a REALLY small room though.

With all the secret shows and promo pre shows, all of Uno has to have been seen. And someone had to have seen Dirty Rotten Bastards at Webster Hall in '11 can't someone just start confirming.

I was at the San Francisco Fillmore show in 1997, the one you may have seen all over YouTube. So I could add to the list:

All The Time

Take Back

Last Ride In (attempted)

If Only You Were Lonely (Replacements cover)

Born To Lose (Johnny Thunders cover)

You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC cover, partial)

Eye of the Tiger (Survivor cover, partial)

Surrender (Cheap Trick cover, partial)

And then at San Francisco Civic Center plaza in 2000:

My Generation (Who cover)

And at the Warfield, San Francisco (see a pattern here?) in 2005:

Dancing With Myself (Generation X cover)

Midwest Medley (Cheap Trick/Replacements cover)

Rock The Casbah (Clash cover)

Won't Get Fooled Again (Who cover)

But even after all that, I'm still insanely jealous of anyone who saw them play Worry Rock. That to me is the holy grail, and I will see it someday. But for now, insanely jealous.

Thank you for all of these :)

Archived