Green Day songs you would like to hear live again (or for the first time)

Speechless & Redundant

Homecoming and Coming Clean. I would be in total bliss if I could hear Coming Clean live.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having a blast, even thou there is a video of 1991/1992 but i would like to hear it again.

Restless heart syndrome, which i hardly doubt since Billie Joe hated recording it, i think he wouldn't enjoy playing it live either.

Worry Rock, Desensitized, Panic Song (that would be an insane song played live ♥ ), Emenius, In The End and i've always wanted to hear Private Ale live WITH the screaming part. There's a video of the guys playing Private Ale in a soundcheck, but Billie doesn't scream :( they also play Green Day :D (it is from 2009/2010). Pretty much that songs live would make me happy :3

Brutal Love, Dirty Rotten Bastards, Kill The DJ, Wow! That's Loud, Nightlife, Wild One, Sweet 16.... all the other trilogy songs too.

Peacemaker! ¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl)!! Restless Heart Syndrome!! Horseshoes & Handgrenades. They need to play those - some of the best songs on 21CB. Also Last Night On Earth because it's beautiful.

Homecoming, Extraordinary Girl

Misery! Waiting, Macy's Day Parade, Warning

Haushinka, Redundant, Prosthetic Head

Walking Contradiction, Stuart and the Ave.

Having A Blast

Going To Pasalacqua (I never get tired of hearing this one), Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?, Rest, 16, One For The Razorbacks

Rotting! Suffocate! On The Wagon, Hearts Collide

Last Ride In and Espionage just to say they did, lol.

A Quick One While He's Away, We Are The Champions, Bohemian Rhapsody

I was mostly focusing on songs they basically never play, But of course I also need to hear some of their live staples, like Holiday and East Jesus Nowhere :)

Oh look, its this thread again.

Anyhoo. Castaway, X-Kid, Waiting, One For the Razorbacks, Whatsername, Peacemaker would top my list

Sassafras Roots, Having A Blast, All The Time, Tight Wad Hill(not acapella), No Pride(not acapella too)

I've always wanted them to play Letterbomb when I see them live, but it has yet to happen. As for on t.v., I would love a Redundant performance and Misery. Misery would be fucking awesome to see them play.

Viva la Gloria (Little Girl) is one of my all-time favorite songs, and I would love to hear it live. That would be incredible. I think it would amazing for them to follow it with Restless Heart Syndrome, too.

Jinx/Haushinka. Can you imagine the grandiosity of that live? Billie Joe on his runway in front of 100,000 people with his arms in the air singing "Haushinka is a girl with a peculiar name!" at the top of his lungs?

They need to play more from Nimrod. It's my favourite Green Day album and for some reason they always seem to forget how good it actually is. Songs like Uptight, The Grouch, Worry Rock, Reject or Prosthetic Head need to be played live again.

Other songs they should play live (again): Westbound Sign, Tight Wad Hill and Poprocks & Coke.

No one knows! I don't understand why this has never been played, Mike is more than capable of playing it live and you'd think he'd want to showcase one of Green Days best ever basslines.

Also the one i want, this has recently become one of my favourite songs but they didn't seem to play it much back in the day either. :( Would love to head C yo yus again to as i've got well addicted to their cover of it lately.

Basically all the non-singles off Insomniac. And JAR and Haushinka. Topped off with Stay The Night.

Oh, and Haushinka needs to be after Jinx, so that they can transition into it. It increases the epicness exponentially! :D

If and when I see them again I'd love to hear Going to Pasalaqua, the feeling you get when you're one of the few people out 10,000 that know the words <3 also I really like JOS live as well as Minority.

Other songs that are just a dream would be Stuart and the ave, Maria, Deadbeat Holiday and One for the Razorbacks.

I'd absolutely love to hear Stray Heart, I think that's my top choice right now. Others from the trilogy that I'd get super excited about would be Wild One, 8th Ave. Serenade, Fell for You and Angel Blue.

As for older songs 2000LYA never gets old. Worry Rock would be awesome! Hearing I Was There or Only of You again would be great too.

I hope they play Christie Road or Scattered when I see them in April.

I'd love to hear Stuart and the Avenue live... again. I'd probably shit myself and get all emotional. I will never forget hearing that live, was so intense and I left a different person that night.

I'd love to hear Stuart and the Avenue live... again. I'd probably shit myself and get all emotional. I will never forget hearing that live, was so intense and I left a different person that night.
Oh, I like this! It's one of my favorite GD songs, it's so happy and catchy. And it's now so old.. I think it's older than most of the active members.

Viva la Gloria (Little Girl) is one of my all-time favorite songs, and I would love to hear it live. That would be incredible. I think it would amazing for them to follow it with Restless Heart Syndrome, too.

So much this. Two of my favourite 21CB songs which are never played live.

I hope they play Christie Road or Scattered when I see them in April.
Didn't Billie once say he'd kick out anyone suggesting they'd play Christie Road? :P

Archived