Green Day songs you would like to hear live again (or for the first time)

Speechless & Redundant

Before everyone starts saying "all of them" I'll give you my case.

I've watched every Green Day video on Youtube and for me it was awesome to see them back in 2005 playing Christie Road, Going To Pasalacqua and Who Wrote Holden Caulfield on Fuse.

Being that said, I would love to see new 2013 versions of Redundant (full band, although the acoustic version of 2010 almost made me cry), Prosthetic Head or maybe this Dookie songs they don't ever play (In The End, Sassafras Roots, etc.)

Obviously in a real world where they won't play every song in their catalogue haha

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of them.

Kidding. I'd love to hear Hold On with Billie on harmonica again. That was one of my favourite songs from Warning. It would be great to hear My Generation too.

All of them.

Kidding. I'd love to hear Hold On with Billie on harmonica again. That was one of my favourite songs from Warning. It would be great to hear My Generation too.

Oh yeah, I missed every Warning song hahaha that album is just brilliant, and I believe they could play more than Minority and (sometimes) Waiting.

My Generation actually has a recent version, in the Awesome As Fuck DVD

I want to hear them play Shenanigans live. Especially On the Wagon..

Dry Ice, Westbound Sign, Only of You, At the Library & Who Wrote Holden Caulfied.

I was so happy when they played Burnout and 2,000 Light Years Away at the Rock & Seine show.

JAR

Hold On

Church on Sunday

Going to Pasalacqua

Why do you want him?

And a couple more .. :)

Oh damn

Who wrote holden caulfied, FOD, Horseshoes and Handgrenades, The judge's daughter (dat solo)

In The End and Waiting. They hardly ever play those two.

I would love to hear Westbound Sign, 2000 light years away, 80, Scattered, Waiting and Church On Sunday live. Trilogy songs I want to hear most are Stay The Night, Kill the Dj, Stray Heart, Dirty Rotten Bastards and X-Kid.

King for a Day :wub: They played it at the Nashville show I went to in '09. It was amazing. There's nothing better than Billie wearing a crown and throwing things at the audience.

I'd love to hear F.O.D. and She for the first time. Also, the second time i saw GD they played Last Night On Earth and it was so romantic cause my boyfriend was there and now its "our song" so I'd love to hear that again.

I would love to see Ha Ha You're Dead, Android, Walking Contradiction, Peacemaker, One For the Razorbacks, and Haushinka. From the Trilogy i want to see Drama Queen (The non-acoustic version) Amanda, Kill the DJ, Let Yourself Go, Lazy Bones, Ashley.....a lot to ask for I know.

First, off the trilogy I desperately want to watch Lazy Bones and Brutal Love live, though I feel they're never gonna play this one, also The Forgotten but I'm almost sure Billie will play it on acoustic guitar only, and as for the past albums I wanna hear:

1.The Judge's Daughter

2. No one knows

3. Panic Song

4. Worry Rock

5. Pop rock & coke

6. Ha ha you're dead

8. Restless Heart Syndrome

Misery, Emenius Sleepus, In The End, Ha Ha You're Dead, Walking Contradiction, Poprock and Coke, Prosthetic Head, and Dirty Rotten Bastards

Archived