Birthday Video for Billie Joe

Pixus

Select two songs for Billie's Birthday Collab Video  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And, thank you so much to everyone who participated and helped with the ideas. :hug: I'm sorry, I'm unable to quote because I'm using mobile. :-(

Thanks a lot for your great job, Pixie!!! :wub: Btw, where are you in the video?

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doesn't work on all phones, though...not sure whether it works on hers but it doesn't work on mine :P ...my phone's too old for that :P

Oh, oh well. That's okay. I figured it might not work on all phones.

I hope Billie Joe will watch this video...

I think that's everyone's wish! :wub:

I think that's everyone's wish! :wub:

he need to know that we all love him

Oh, oh well. That's okay. I figured it might not work on all phones.

well, it should work on all newer phones....i seriously need to buy a new phone, in moments like these i realize how crappy mine is :lol:

There's more than one 'Happy 41st Birthday' video though. I really hope he watches this one.

There's more than one 'Happy 41st Birthday' video though. I really hope he watches this one.

Well ours is the best! :angry :lol:

I can't wait to see some of the banners people come up with! I will definitely be wanting one! :runaround:

THANKS A LOT PIX!!! YOU'RE AWESOME, THANKS FOR DOING THE VIDEO!!!

OMG! It's the best fan made video ever, Missing You fit perfectly for the end and Flo's Billie as Mario with the 8-bit Poprocks and Coke is simply amazing.

Thanks a lot PIX again.

Now I think that a good way that we can get BJ to see the video is tweeting the link to Addriene and Billie accounts on Twitter and and Instagram

THANKS A LOT PIX!!! YOU'RE AWESOME, THANKS FOR DOING THE VIDEO!!!

OMG! It's the best fan made video ever, Missing You fit perfectly for the end and Flo's Billie as Mario with the 8-bit Poprocks and Coke is simply amazing.

Thanks a lot PIX again.

Now I think that a good way that we can get BJ to see the video is tweeting the link to Addriene and Billie accounts on Twitter and and Instagram

Yes, I think we should tweet it to 80.

And maybe Mike and Tré too

Mike is a bit of an instagram-whore right now, sending him a link on his instagram might be a good idea!

Mike is a bit of an instagram-whore right now, sending him a link on his instagram might be a good idea!

yes Mike tals a lot with people on Instagram and I think if we tell him that he should call BJ and tell him about the video he would do it

yes Mike tals a lot with people on Instagram and I think if we tell him that he should call BJ and tell him about the video he would do it

Yeah, although, tweeting Adrienne would probably also work. WE SHOULD DO BOTH!

yes MIKE !! I think sending him the link of the video will work for sure :)

or if the video will be upload on GDA too, we could write to Mike to check on GDA for the video

yes MIKE !! I think sending him the link of the video will work for sure :)

or if the video will be upload on GDA too, we could write to Mike to check on GDA for the video

I'm sure GDA will post this

Yeah, I agree. Sending a link to Mike's Instagram is a great idea!

Tweeting Adrienne also. She uses twitter quite often.

Also we can try to make #HappyBirthdayBillieJoeArmstrong or something like that TT on Twitter :P

I'm sure GDA will post this

Yeah, Jimmy said it before. :)

Yeah, I agree. Sending a link to Mike's Instagram is a great idea!

Tweeting Adrienne also. She uses twitter quite often.

Also we can try to make #HappyBirthdayBillieJoeArmstrong or something like that TT on Twitter :P

Yeah, Jimmy said it before. :)

#HappyBirthdayBJA is better

It makes me super happy that Poprocks and Coke is in the video. (Especially the 8bit! :blush: )

Aww, happy birthday, Billie Joe!! :happy:

Archived