Birthday Video for Billie Joe

Pixus

Select two songs for Billie's Birthday Collab Video  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I chose Sweet 16 and Carpe Diem as songs because they both generally have to do with age and living your life and, stuff, y'know. I guess I'll make a video of me... with my Green Day items and possibly play a punk version of happy birthday.

I'm lazy though... So it'll probably be last minute.

Punk version of Happy Birthday? :woot:

That'd be great. :thumbsup:

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know. :lol: But the font "mmm" from 21st Century Breakdown, it won't show 'em. So, I'll be changing the font, but same goes with some other fonts too. I'll use another font. :happy:

It changes the whole meaning of the sentence. :lol: Oh, damn you "mmm" font. :lol:

You could use a different font only for the " ' " and the "," :) then you could keep the mmm font for the rest.

You could use a different font only for the " ' " and the "," :) then you could keep the mmm font for the rest.

Yeah, I figured it out. Thanks, Flo! :happy:

Flo! Flo! Flo! :runaround:

I got an amazing idea! :runaround:

Ya know, your Super Billie Bros gif .. when Billie hits the brick "Happy 41st Birthday Billie Joe" should pop out instead of the muffin or something like that!

What do you think? :woot:

Flo! Flo! Flo! :runaround:

I got an amazing idea! :runaround:

Ya know, your Super Billie Bros gif .. when Billie hits the brick "Happy 41st Birthday Billie Joe" should pop out instead of the muffin or something like that!

What do you think? :woot:

OMG HAHAHA :lol: :lol: that would be totally awesome!

I will try to make something! :runaround:

I finally got an idea! :D

:woot::dance:

OMG HAHAHA :lol: :lol: that would be totally awesome!

I will try to make something! :runaround:

I'm so looking forward to it! :woot::rose:

Update : Dirty Rotten Bastards and Poprocks & Coke have received maximum votes so, I think they're in. Let's see. :happy:

And, Demo# 3 is rendering. I took care of the punctuation marks this time. :lol:

HI!!! ... I'm new to this so if I'm not doing this right sorry!! :)

When Billie Joe was in rehab, I wrote a short song for him ... If I were to record it ... Would that be ok to include?? You mentioned short video's wasn't sure about songs ... Plus I'm not sure if I'm good enough ... I'm pretty crap at singing ... So I'm still not sure ... Just thought I would ask :)

HI!!! ... I'm new to this so if I'm not doing this right sorry!! :)

When Billie Joe was in rehab, I wrote a short song for him ... If I were to record it ... Would that be ok to include?? You mentioned short video's wasn't sure about songs ... Plus I'm not sure if I'm good enough ... I'm pretty crap at singing ... So I'm still not sure ... Just thought I would ask :)

Hello. :hi:

Welcome to GDC! :D

And about your song, how long is it? :)

Hello. :hi:

Welcome to GDC! :D

And about your song, how long is it? :)

Hehe, That's a cool emotion :D

It is around 20 seconds (Unfinished ... But I probably won't finish it) ... If I post the lyrics would you let me know if they might be too much of a reminder to Billie or if they will be too outdated? :)

Hehe, That's a cool emotion :D

It is around 20 seconds (Unfinished ... But I probably won't finish it) ... If I post the lyrics would you let me know if they might be too much of a reminder to Billie or if they will be too outdated? :)

20 seconds is cool! It'll fit in the video. :happy: I'd like to see your song, btw. :woot:

20 seconds is cool! It'll fit in the video. :happy: I'd like to see your song, btw. :woot:

Awesome, Thanks :)

It's not very good ... Just a quick thing I did but never uploaded it ...

Here are the lyrics

Hey Billie, we are your friends

We're there if you need a hand

Mike, Tre and your family too

Remember we all love you

I don't care how long it takes

How long we must wait

Just as long as you get better, that'll be the day

Do you think they would be bad lyrics for a birthday video?? :)

Awesome, Thanks :)

It's not very good ... Just a quick thing I did but never uploaded it ...

Here are the lyrics

Hey Billie, we are your friends

We're there if you need a hand

Mike, Tre and your family too

Remember we all love you

I don't care how long it takes

How long we must wait

Just as long as you get better, that'll be the day

Do you think they would be bad lyrics for a birthday video?? :)

Aw, it's sweet and I think it would go perfectly along with Poprocks & Coke theme. And, you can write something more, like a jolly birthday song, maybe? We've got loads of time and you can work on one. :happy:

Also, the guys will be on the road this March, so a song welcoming them back would be great IMO. :)

Aw, it's sweet and I think it would go perfectly along with Poprocks & Coke theme. And, you can write something more, like a jolly birthday song, maybe? We've got loads of time and you can work on one. :happy:

Also, the guys will be on the road this March, so a song welcoming them back would be great IMO. :)

Thanks :) I'll try, I'm not very good at just writing lyrics but hopefully something will come to me :)

Do you mean like add all three parts in the same song or 3 seperate?? :)

Thanks :) I'll try, I'm not very good at just writing lyrics but hopefully something will come to me :)

Do you mean like add all three parts in the same song or 3 seperate?? :)

You can do it. :thumbsup:

Since it's a birthday video, I think the birthday wishes part and the welcoming part will fit the occasion better. :happy:

You can do it. :thumbsup:

Since it's a birthday video, I think the birthday wishes part and the welcoming part will fit the occasion better. :happy:

Hopefully I'll manage to get something :)

I know. :lol: But the font "mmm" from 21st Century Breakdown, it won't show 'em. So, I'll be changing the font, but same goes with some other fonts too. I'll use another font. :happy:

It changes the whole meaning of the sentence. :lol: Oh, damn you "mmm" font. :lol:

Oh! Ha ha! I was actually wondering if it was the font. :lol:

Please let this be DRB. I am yet to meet someone who doesn't love that song.

Gonna work out how hard it'll be to film something with me in it.

I might join, but I'm making My Thumb, Mr. Finger Thumb Man, The star of it. :lol:

Please let this be DRB. I am yet to meet someone who doesn't love that song.

Gonna work out how hard it'll be to film something with me in it.

DRB is in! :D It has received maximum votes, so yeah. :)

And don't worry, I'm sure you'll come up with something. :thumbsup:

I might join, but I'm making My Thumb, Mr. Finger Thumb Man, The star of it. :lol:

Haha, cool. :happy:

Oh! Ha ha! I was actually wondering if it was the font. :lol:

It was the font. :lol:

I got it right in the demo. It's cool now. :)

Maybe I came into this thread too late, but why are their only like 5 songs to chose from? :o

Maybe I came into this thread too late, but why are their only like 5 songs to chose from? :o

We discussed about it and majority suggested these songs, so yeah. :)

We discussed about it and majority suggested these songs, so yeah. :)

Oh ok xD I was just surprised there were so many from the new albums But I shall be participating...anything for Billie ^__^

Archived