Birthday Video for Billie Joe

Pixus

Select two songs for Billie's Birthday Collab Video  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's great! :woot: with some pics (that you said you wanted to add) it'll be amazing ;):thumbsup:

Thanks Elena! :hug:

Kickass demo, Pix!

:woot: really?

Thanks Danny! :happy:

So I can just take a picture of myself holding a card that wishes him a happy birthday, right? Because I don't have a working camera to make an actual video and I'd like to participate somehow :P

So I can just take a picture of myself holding a card that wishes him a happy birthday, right? Because I don't have a working camera to make an actual video and I'd like to participate somehow :P

Yeah sure. You can send in a picture. :happy:

Yeah sure. You can send in a picture. :happy:

Nice! Now the challenge is remembering to do this :ninja:

My challenge is how to take a pic of myself without anyone's help. I'm embarrassed to ask my mom :lol:

Update : Demo #2 is rendering. :runaround:

My challenge is how to take a pic of myself without anyone's help. I'm embarrassed to ask my mom :lol:

Ask your friends maybe? :lol:

I record my videos on my own and I'd never tell my mom about it because she never allows me to post my photos/videos on the internet. :P

And here's Demo #2! :runaround:

http://youtu.be/b3WwEFJJLKA

Update : Demo #2 is rendering. :runaround:

Ask your friends maybe? :lol:

I record my videos on my own and I'd never tell my mom about it because she never allows me to post my photos/videos on the internet. :P

And here's Demo #2! :runaround:

http://youtu.be/b3WwEFJJLKA

yep...that one's AMAZING :runaround::thumbsup:

I think something cool should happen when the instruments kick in in DRB

I was thinking the same.. more like with a bang or something. :woot:

I was thinking the same.. more like with a bang or something. :woot:

Yeah, like some cool video of Billie :woot:

Sorry to go offtopic, but…

This and this is why you should never use white text on GDC

YES. I was reading this on mobile and was really confused by the blank spaces

So... I didn't hear anything about any word limits, so I just went ahead and made something. :whistle

Let me know if you guys think it's suitable or not. I guess if Billie ends up watching the video (which would be incredibly epic!! :woot: ), he could pause it momentarily to watch the video. I am a very wordy person and this is something I've always wanted to say to him and I worked pretty hard on it. :shy: So it would be great if it's acceptable for the video. Like for a still image portion of it.

I just really needed to get it done now because I resume school on Monday and will have no more time after that to do anything for the video.

file_zps23fb8609.jpg?t=1357348583

Update : Demo #2 is rendering. :runaround: Ask your friends maybe? :lol: I record my videos on my own and I'd never tell my mom about it because she never allows me to post my photos/videos on the internet. :P And here's Demo #2! :runaround:http://youtu.be/b3WwEFJJLKA'>http://youtu.be/b3WwEFJJLKA
Dude that is so AMAZING!!!!! :runaround: Wondrful job! :D
I think something cool should happen when the instruments kick in in DRB
I agree

does it have the lines

"Here's to all god's losers

ra da da da de

the bottom feeders frenzy"

in it? :woot: ...cos these are my fave lines :P ...doesn't matter if not, though ;D

Haha, Ra da da da de is actually my favourite line in the whole trilogy! I love that song!.

The video so far is amazing, but I just have one issue with it. If you feel this is too nit picky, feel free to slap me in the face. So here it is: You are missing the apostrophe and comma in "It's my birthday, bitches". Right now it's in the possessive form. And there should be a comma after "birthday". Again, so sorry to be a grammar nazi about this, but I really want you to be able to make the best possible video you can. It's fantastic otherwise and I can't wait until everyone has contributed and it's a complete work of art! :D This is going to be epic!

I chose Sweet 16 and Carpe Diem as songs because they both generally have to do with age and living your life and, stuff, y'know. I guess I'll make a video of me... with my Green Day items and possibly play a punk version of happy birthday.

I'm lazy though... So it'll probably be last minute.

The video so far is amazing, but I just have one issue with it. If you feel this is too nit picky, feel free to slap me in the face. So here it is: You are missing the apostrophe and comma in "It's my birthday, bitches". Right now it's in the possessive form. And there should be a comma after "birthday". Again, so sorry to be a grammar nazi about this, but I really want you to be able to make the best possible video you can. It's fantastic otherwise and I can't wait until everyone has contributed and it's a complete work of art! :D This is going to be epic!

I know. :lol: But the font "mmm" from 21st Century Breakdown, it won't show 'em. So, I'll be changing the font, but same goes with some other fonts too. I'll use another font. :happy:

It changes the whole meaning of the sentence. :lol: Oh, damn you "mmm" font. :lol:

Archived