Birthday Video for Billie Joe

Pixus

Select two songs for Billie's Birthday Collab Video  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another good idea for a song is King For A Day

We already played King For A Day in the previous birthday video. :o

I made a Green Day meme. :lol:

Should I add this to the video?

:lol:

I think i will make a drawing :)

We already played King For A Day in the previous birthday video. :o

oh well, then use Good Riddance\ welcome to paradise\ waiting\ carpe diem\ troublemaker\ sweet 16

fuck it there are too many good songs

oh well, then use Good Riddance\ welcome to paradise\ waiting\ carpe diem\ troublemaker\ sweet 16

fuck it there are too many good songs

I know, right?!

I'm thinking Poprocks and Coke/ Sweet 16/ Carpe Diem.

I'm so confused. :confused:

I know, right?!

I'm thinking Poprocks and Coke/ Sweet 16/ Carpe Diem.

I'm so confused. :confused:

these are good songs! :D

these are good songs! :D

Should I add a poll?

Then people will vote for the best two songs. :happy:

Songs we've chosen so far :

Poprocks & Coke

Sweet 16

Carpe Diem

Dirty Rotten Bastards

Letterbomb

well, in that case, Poprocks & Coke and Dirty Rotten Bastards, We can put Sweet 16 for Jakob's burthday video.

well, in that case, Poprocks & Coke and Dirty Rotten Bastards, We can put Sweet 16 for Jakob's burthday video.

I'll put up a poll. We'll see. :happy:

I´d use Jesus of Suburbia cause Billie says it´s the best song, he has ever written

Okay

I SWEAR that I will actually remember this time

And I think I have a good idea of what I'm going to do... :shifty:

I think I'll take part! :) For the music I was thinking about Carpe Diem too... but we can also use, umh I don't know, some Bj's favorite songs?

I think I'll take part! :) For the music I was thinking about Carpe Diem too... but we can also use, umh I don't know, some Bj's favorite songs?

I suggested "Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?" and majority was suggesting songs from the Trilogy. Let's see. :happy:

Owww I really want to participate on this vid, but I'd like to do it with a video and there's no way I can make it :( so I don't know... maybe I'll do a pic =/

Btw, yay for Poprocks & Coke! :happy:

I don't think songs from the trilogy are the best choice. :ermm: They haven't been around long enough, so I'd rather chose poprocks or letterbomb as they are classics in a way. I know Billie likes letterbomb, but I think Poprocks' lyrics would fit better for this occasion :)

I shall try to participate! I haven't done a collab in awhile and the last one I said I'd do I didn't do. :P

I WILL REMEMBER THIS TIME.

Oh, and I voted for Poprocks and Coke. The lyrics are perfect, especially after what has happened in the past couple months.

Letterbomb is Billie's favorite from AI. Holden Caulfield is his favorite from Kerplunk. Murder City is his favorite from 21stCB. It's his birthday, why not give him his favorite songs, not ours?????

I made a Green Day meme. :lol:

150950_572031966143503_870358369_n.jpg

Should I add this to the video?

OH MY GOD YES. SO PERFECT AND TRUE.

Letterbomb is Billie's favorite from AI. Holden Caulfield is his favorite from Kerplunk. Murder City is his favorite from 21stCB. It's his birthday, why not give him his favorite songs, not ours?????

Yeah, and they're all his songs. But we should think about one that has nice lyrics or a happy message that now we want to dedicate to him :) Wouldn't it be better?

Is there a word limit for a short message we write to him? Because I just drew the picture that I want to us and I'm going to turn it into kind of a poster type thing with a message written on one side. I mean, I'm not going to write him a novel or anything, just a quick message wishing him happy birthday and a bit about why I chose to draw the certain picture. I just want to be aware of any limit you have in mind for message lengths since it's got to fit in the video. Let me know! :D

I think I might actually do it this time. I think Dirty Rotten Bastards would be a great choice for the video, as would Poprocks & Coke.

Poprocks & Coke seems really perfect for this. It's just a great song for concluding what was a bit of a tough year, celebrating a new year/birthday, and saying that we'll stick around no matter what. :) It's sweet.

Archived