Birthday Video for Billie Joe

Pixus

Select two songs for Billie's Birthday Collab Video  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you read the opening post you'll see that this thread is for the GDC collab video for Billie's birthday, not just random ones. If you made one then it can be posted in another topic as Flo said. :)

I understand what you're saying but we asked a member of staff and they told us that if the video was in honour of billie joes birthday, then to post t here. :)

I understand what you're saying but we asked a member of staff and they told us that if the video was in honour of billie joes birthday, then to post t here. :)

This thread is for the Birthday video that we all made together, alone. Any post that is related to wishing Billie a Happy Birthday was supposed to be posted here. Anyway, if the mods told you to post it here in this thread then, it's all cool. :happy:

I made banners :runaround:

:unsure:

nMkBG3d.gif

QSRG1rm.gif

They're amazing, Flo! :woot:

I'm gonna add it to my sig. :)

:mellow:

Cpv7iYL.gif

:lol::lol:

...i thought it was a joke rather than a Aufforderung (sorry, didn't know which english word i should use :D ...challenge maybe xD)

...i love the banner, though ;D ...i'd definately put it in my sig if i hadn't participated :lol:

...i thought it was a joke rather than a Aufforderung (sorry, didn't know which english word i should use :D ...challenge maybe xD)

...i love the banner, though ;D ...i'd definately put it in my sig if i hadn't participated :lol:

I know :P but you can't deny it was funny :D xD

The b-day video has 4,289 views atm! :woot: Yay!

Woot! :woot:

I'm so happy. *dances* I loved working on the video. :shy:

Meanwhile, my other video.. the X-Kid lyric video has hit 7,909 views. :dance::dance:

Wow, that's awesome about the video!! :woot: (If she was talking about ours.)

Also, the banners are cool, as always. :P

yeah it was VERY funny...and i would even have needed your name standing next to it, cos it was obvious that you were the one who'd do it :D

Archived