Birthday Video for Billie Joe

Pixus

Select two songs for Billie's Birthday Collab Video  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That was so sweet of Adie to thank us for the b-day wishes! :wub:I hope Billie saw our video *cough* *cough* :ninja:

It's not ready yet! :lol:

I'm hurrying!

:runaround:

And sure! :happy: You can choose your fave banner and put it in your signature!

Hahahaha ok, no problem, and thanks, i´m gonna wait!!! :lol:

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish there was the nicknames of GDC too, that I will know who are the members :)

Maybe a mistake that could happen to anyone with such a big job in her hands ans a lot of entries.

But check again

well,yeah thats true but i wanted to be a part of the video :( nevermind...

well,yeah thats true but i wanted to be a part of the video :( nevermind...

At some point I also thought I got forgotten but I double checked, watched the whole video and I found myself! You should do the same :lol:

That was so sweet of Adie to thank us for the b-day wishes! :wub:I hope Billie saw our video *cough* *cough* :ninja:

It's not ready yet! :lol:

I'm hurrying!

:runaround:

And sure! :happy: You can choose your fave banner and put it in your signature!

I too will pick one when they're ready :ninja:

Thank you for all the birthday love for Billie Joe!! Your drawings, wishes & kindness is Making his day!!! ❤

Ah, this makes me happy. :wub: :wub: :bunny:

aww why isnt there my photo ? :ermm::(

Oh damn. :cry: I think I missed your file because you had not mentioned your name in the mail. I had saved unknown photos in another folder.

I'm really sorry. :(

:mellow:

Cpv7iYL.gif

:lol::lol:

Haha, this. :lol:

And Riz, :angry because of your laziness, you missed out on an awesome video.

:whistle

I kid. :P

http://youtu.be/7UVI4o3-q5I

This is my homemade music video for X-Kid (Read Below Before Watching!!!!) Some of the lip syncing might be a little off but other than that I thought I did a good job. Please tell me what you think :) I'll post some pics of my UNO! DOS! TRE! custom made guitar (by me) later This is a shout out to katie44, and Lone Without further ado... X-Kid!!

http://youtu.be/7UVI4o3-q5I

This is my homemade music video for X-Kid (Read Below Before Watching!!!!) Some of the lip syncing might be a little off but other than that I thought I did a good job. Please tell me what you think :) I'll post some pics of my UNO! DOS! TRE! custom made guitar (by me) later This is a shout out to katie44, and Lone Without further ado... X-Kid!!

And this is here because...

And this is here because...

This is here because this video is dedicated to Billie Joe for his birthday

The title of the topic kinda makes this obvious, right?

Nice! :)

But you can post this video in the Brink of Your Vision section instead. This thread is about GDCs collab video for Billie Joe.

( If your video is dedicated to Billie for his b-day, you can post it in his b-day thread, I guess. :ninja: )

Nice! :)

But you can post this video in the Brink of Your Vision section instead. This thread is about GDCs collab video for Billie Joe.

( If your video is dedicated to Billie for his b-day, you can post it in his b-day thread, I guess. :ninja: )

I will do that in a little, Thank You :)

This is here because this video is dedicated to Billie Joe for his birthday

The title of the topic kinda makes this obvious, right?

No, the video has nothing to do with BJ birthday and if it's dedicated to him, where does it say it?

No, the video has nothing to do with BJ birthday and if it's dedicated to him, where does it say it?

Billie Joe wrote the song x-kid right? The video was made especially for his birthday. It says at the top of the page Birthday Video for Billie Joe, therefore any videos posted under it would be for his birthday

The video turned out awesome!

Billie Joe wrote the song x-kid right? The video was made especially for his birthday. It says at the top of the page Birthday Video for Billie Joe, therefore any videos posted under it would be for his birthday

Haha I love your sig!

Thank You Katiee

Thank You So Much, I spent so much time on it :)

Haha I love your sig!

lol thnx, i loved it when i first saw it too :lol:

If you read the opening post you'll see that this thread is for the GDC collab video for Billie's birthday, not just random ones. If you made one then it can be posted in another topic as Flo said. :)

I already have one can I have two of them?

I don't know. :ninja:I would say yes. But then you would have 2 gifs in your sig and the mods wouldn't like that. :S

You can put it in a spoiler, though.

Archived