Birthday Video for Billie Joe

Pixus

Select two songs for Billie's Birthday Collab Video  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it possible to use pictures from BJA?

Yes! :D

But make sure that they're not paparazzi photos or private photos. :)

and song suggestions- Good Riddance would fit great

Welcome to Paradise

Carpe Diem (cause he's 40 and it's awesome song)

awesome!! as soon as I'll think of an idea, I'll send mine in :happy:

are you going to ask the mods to post it on GDA too? I hope at least Billie or Addie will let us know that he saw it (unlike Mr. Cool :< )

awesome!! as soon as I'll think of an idea, I'll send mine in :happy:

are you going to ask the mods to post it on GDA too? I hope at least Billie or Addie will let us know that he saw it (unlike Mr. Cool :< )

Well, if I get good response I will request the mods to post it on GDA. :happy:

And, I hope too that Billie will watch the video. :lol:

I dont think to put photos of Billie is a good idea. I mean he already saw all the photoshoot from him and I dont think he would like to waste his time by watching a video with the half is photos of him.

But if you guys have pictures of you with Billie joe this could be a great idea to put it in the video cause this is the kind of picture he never saw.

I WILL get involved with this one as I ran out of time for Tre's bday. :cry:

At least there's a month to come up with ideas :D

I dont think to put photos of Billie is a good idea

Why not? It's his birthday! :D

I'm planning to start the video with pictures of Billie. And then, transit the wishes into them or something like that. :happy:

Why not? It's his birthday! :D

I'm planning to start the video with pictures of Billie. And then, transit the wishes into them or something like that. :happy:

We should do a quick video. I saw the last ones and sometimes its kind of boring when there are pictures of the person for like 1 minute or people talking 2 minutes. I mean i dont think billie wants to watch a video full of pictures of him,

Time to crack out the chicken suit once again! So ready for this. It seems like just last month we did a video for Billie :huh: Weird how time passes so fast.

I'm in :D I wanted to do something earlier but I forgot :dry: Hopefully, I'll be able to do something and upload it before my exams start stressing me out :)

I will definitely need to come up with something for this video for sure! :D:wub:

I will provide a drawing of some sort!

Yeah, maybe single pictures of him to start and to finish, like bookends, but in-between that it'd be cool just to have rapid-fire fan love. :happy: Good idea to tweet it to Adie, if enough people do it she'll be more likely to see it than Billie. :) Ofc then she can show him.

This. :wub:

I dont think to put photos of Billie is a good idea. I mean he already saw all the photoshoot from him and I dont think he would like to waste his time by watching a video with the half is photos of him.

But if you guys have pictures of you with Billie joe this could be a great idea to put it in the video cause this is the kind of picture he never saw.

It's not like the whole video is going to be about pictures of Beej. Few seconds can be devoted to his funny moments, like in the birthday video for Tre! :D

Like Cat C said, we can add pics to the intro.. for instance Billie's childhood photos, ya know?

We'll see. We've got loads of time. :D

Hey, Pixie! :happy: If I can help you with the picture collage effects or other interesting effects for the pictures of Billie, or if I can help you with the video editing in general, just let me know!

btw. OMG YOUR LOCATION :lol::wub::hug:

Time to crack out the chicken suit once again! So ready for this. It seems like just last month we did a video for Billie :huh: Weird how time passes so fast.

omg :lol: YES

We should do a quick video. I saw the last ones and sometimes its kind of boring when there are pictures of the person for like 1 minute or people talking 2 minutes. I mean i dont think billie wants to watch a video full of pictures of him,

:huh: Which videos did you watch? The GDC ones? :P

She meant to use some pics a the beginning or between the songs. It's not like the whole video is just pictures of Billie. :rolleyes:

Hey, Pixie! :happy: If I can help you with the picture collage effects or other interesting effects for the pictures of Billie, just let me know!

btw. OMG YOUR LOCATION :lol::wub::hug:

omg :lol: YES

:huh: Which videos did you watch? The GDC ones? :P

She meant to use some pics a the beginning or between the songs. It's not like the whole video is just pictures of Billie. :rolleyes:

OMG YES. FLO, THE VIDEO CANNOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT YOUR GRAPHICS! :runaround:

We want Flophics in the birthday video at any cost! :wub:

my love for Flommunity, my love for Flo. <3 :3 :wub::hug:

And,yes.. but I wouldn't really mind if the video is full of pictures of Beej, because he's like candy to my eyes. *_* :lol:

Also, about the songs, what do you guys think about "Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?". It's one of Billie's favorite songs . :sherlock:

OMG YES. FLO, THE VIDEO CANNOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT YOUR GRAPHICS! :runaround:

We want Flophics in the birthday video at any cost! :wub:

my love for Flommunity, my love for Flo. <3 :3 :wub: :hug:

Actually, I meant "effects" in the sense of video effects :ninja:

like this, this, this or the part with the pictures in the Tré b-day collab video. :happy:

but FLOPHICS! :woot::lol: haha

Actually, I meant "effects" in the sense of video effects :ninja:

like this, this, this or the part with the pictures in the Tré b-day collab video. :happy:

but FLOPHICS! :woot::lol: haha

Ah, I get it. :lol:

I remember your "40 collage" in the last birthday video. :wub: It was sooooo beautiful! :')

YES, YES, WE NEED 'EM! :wub:

And, I'll give you a massive credit in the video. :wub:

Also, about the songs, what do you guys think about "Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?". It's one of Billie's favorite songs . :sherlock:

It would remind me so much of the GDC Kerplunk anniversary video. :sherlock:

I don't know. I think a trilogy song (or songs) would be a good choice. Maybe you should add a poll with songs to the OP and people can vote for their favorites. :runaround:

I remember your "40 collage" in the last birthday video. :wub: It was sooooo beautiful! :')

:wub::rose:

I don't know. I think a trilogy song (or songs) would be a good choice. Maybe you should add a poll with songs to the OP and people can vote for their favorites. :runaround:

Talking about the trilogy, we can do Carpe Diem. :D

It would remind me so much of the GDC Kerplunk anniversary video. :sherlock:

:wub::rose:

GDC Kerplunk anniversary video was so good. :wub:

I'm not a part of it. :cry:

And, yes, poll. But first, we need to select the songs. :runaround:

Talking about the trilogy, we can do Carpe Diem. :D

Carpe Diem sounds great! :D

Archived