Birthday Video for Billie Joe

Pixus

Select two songs for Billie's Birthday Collab Video  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll try and remember to do this one because Billie.

Is creativity expected or could I just do something normal?

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try and remember to do this one because Billie.

Is creativity expected or could I just do something normal?

I love your puppy beej gifs. :ninja:

You can hold a Happy Birthday sign too, picture or a video, anything. :happy:

I love your puppy beej gifs. :ninja:

You can hold a Happy Birthday sign too, picture or a video, anything. :happy:

I could throw together a few like I did for Tre's birthday :happy:

Glad I could help! :hug: I'm sure your video will be freaking awesome! :wub:

thanks a lot for your help!! :hug: ...hehe thanks, i hope you'll like it ;) ...but don't expect too much, okay? :D

anyways, the vid's done...took me some time and we have some funny outtakes...the best one's when my mom didn't properly touch the screen and it filmed on and our talk was pretty funny xD and well, we filmed from my dad's mobile phone, so my mom had some problems with it :D

...not sure whether i'm allowed to upload the outtakes though =/

and yeah now i just try to send the video xD hope it works xD

okay...i don't know whether the format is the right one, so (just for the case that it doesn't work) would it change anything if i post the vid on youtube and you copy it from that link or would you have the same problem then?...i could also try to change it then ;) ...as i don't have much time now (it's almost midnight and i have school tomorrow :whistle ) i'll post it tomorrow, then i'll also have enough time for any changes and stuff :P

It's in the spoiler :D I'm sorry but I don't know how to make it straight :/ I am technologically illiterate :cry:

734642_4685402766244_749306954_n.jpg

So if I made a mask of Billie's face and wore it would that be too weird?

That sounds so creative. :lol: I don't think that'd be weird. :woot:

thanks a lot for your help!! :hug: ...hehe thanks, i hope you'll like it ;) ...but don't expect too much, okay? :D

anyways, the vid's done...took me some time and we have some funny outtakes...the best one's when my mom didn't properly touch the screen and it filmed on and our talk was pretty funny xD and well, we filmed from my dad's mobile phone, so my mom had some problems with it :D

...not sure whether i'm allowed to upload the outtakes though =/

and yeah now i just try to send the video xD hope it works xD

okay...i don't know whether the format is the right one, so (just for the case that it doesn't work) would it change anything if i post the vid on youtube and you copy it from that link or would you have the same problem then?...i could also try to change it then ;) ...as i don't have much time now (it's almost midnight and i have school tomorrow :whistle ) i'll post it tomorrow, then i'll also have enough time for any changes and stuff :P

You can upload it to YouTube. I'll download it from there. :thumbsup:

It's in the spoiler :D I'm sorry but I don't know how to make it straight :/ I am technologically illiterate :cry:

734642_4685402766244_749306954_n.jpg

Aw, Neeraja, that is so cute. And, it's lovely! :woot:

alright, my bestfriend is coming over my house this Friday so be sure I'll send you the photos on this weekend :)

You can upload it to YouTube. I'll download it from there. :thumbsup:

okay i'll do that ;) when it's up, i'll post it here ;) ...should only take a few minutes now ;) (though i also thought it would just take five minutes to upload it onto the computer but then it didn't work and my dad had to upload ALL pictures and videos he has made with his mobile phone...it were more than 1000 :blink: )

this is it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyVTNOE1P3A&feature=youtu.be

Okay, I've just finished my part :happy: Just have to convert the file now^^ Then I'll send it to you. :)

I'm already so proud to be part of this :lol:

Edit: sent it :)

Aw, Neeraja, that is so cute. And, it's lovely! :woot:

D'aw thank you :hug:

Okay, I have my bit filmed, but it's a QuickTime movie. Movie maker won't take it, so I can't upload it to youtube or anything.... will a QuickTime movie work? I can upload it to dropbox and you can download it, otherwise I may be able to video the same thing with a different camera and get a compatible file.

I always tell myself that I want to take part in these vids that you guys have been doing in the GDC, but I have never actually done anything.

So I am planning on being in this one.

I will submit sometime soon, once I don't look like poopy, and I can fix my do and all that jazz. :D

I FUCKING NEED TO DO THIS! I MUST NOT FORGET! SHITTY SCHOOL! It's taking me away from my love! :mad:

Doing some artwork right now....

:wub::woot::creep:

i just ask to some friends of mine to be part of the video =) they're already GDC member even if they didn't use it often. However some of them is going to send you pictures and i think some very short video =)

Aww, I forgot about this and waited too long. :(

Good luck guys, can't wait to see it! :D

momo, you have to take part! :o

There's still time left. 8th of Feb is the deadline! :runaround:

OMG YOU HAVE TO TAKE PART IN THE VIDEO CUZ BILLIE JOE! :runaround:

Okay, I have my bit filmed, but it's a QuickTime movie. Movie maker won't take it, so I can't upload it to youtube or anything.... will a QuickTime movie work? I can upload it to dropbox and you can download it, otherwise I may be able to video the same thing with a different camera and get a compatible file.

You can send the QuickTime movie file. :happy: I'll convert it. :)

I always tell myself that I want to take part in these vids that you guys have been doing in the GDC, but I have never actually done anything.

So I am planning on being in this one.

I will submit sometime soon, once I don't look like poopy, and I can fix my do and all that jazz. :D

Great! :woot:

I FUCKING NEED TO DO THIS! I MUST NOT FORGET! SHITTY SCHOOL! It's taking me away from my love! :mad:

Doing some artwork right now....

:wub::woot::creep:

Oh yay! :woot: Don't worry, Lell. I'll be taking videos till the 10th too, maybe. :whistle: :D

i just ask to some friends of mine to be part of the video =) they're already GDC member even if they didn't use it often. However some of them is going to send you pictures and i think some very short video =)

That's cool. I'll be looking forward to it! :woot: Thanks. :hug:

momo, you have to take part! :o

There's still time left. 8th of Feb is the deadline! :runaround:

OMG YOU HAVE TO TAKE PART IN THE VIDEO CUZ BILLIE JOE! :runaround:

You can send the QuickTime movie file. :happy: I'll convert it. :)

Great! :woot:

Oh yay! :woot: Don't worry, Lell. I'll be taking videos till the 10th too, maybe. :whistle: :D

That's cool. I'll be looking forward to it! :woot: Thanks. :hug:

February 8th?!

:runaround: Okay!! I'll try to record today or tomorrow! :happy:

Archived