Birthday Video for Billie Joe

Pixus

Select two songs for Billie's Birthday Collab Video  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

xx HAPPY 41st BIRTHDAY, BILLIE JOE! xx :wub:

http://youtu.be/tCNAKBkaia8

Original OP:

It's time all the fans come together and make a collab video. :toocool: And, I'd like to work on the video this time, only if you all allow me to. :shy:

I've made a few videos before.. check them out in the spoiler.

http://youtu.be/mCfKUt3JCVA

http://youtu.be/fufEfpzB3U0

http://youtu.be/xpVWvveqUAo

xx Billie Joe is turning 41 this Feb 17th and you have to take part in the collab video. xx :runaround:

~ The usual ~

You have to record a video of yourself wishing Billie a very Happy Birthday! :happy: You can dance, you can hold placards that have "Happy Birthday Beej/ Billie/ Bj" written on them or Billie's quotes or anything that will make Billie happy, well, if he watches the video. :ninja: I really hope he does. :shy:

You can send me your pictures as well. Make it neat, make it look beautiful. :happy: I'm really looking forward to this. I hope everyone is willing to participate. :)

If you're sending a video, then you can upload the video to YouTube too. Or you can just mail it to me. :happy: And make sure the video format is of Mp4.

Don't forget to mention your name and location in the mail.

xx If you're sending a video make sure that xx

-The length of your videos should be around 10-25 seconds. A few seconds here and there wouldn't matter much. :happy:

-You can upload it to YouTube and PM the link to me here on the forum.

-If you're mailing the video to me, it should be of Mp4 format or any format that supports Sony Vegas. :P

xx Send your entries here xx

Mail your videos/photos to me at : gdfreak_pixie@hotmail.com

You can upload your video to YouTube or SendSpace too.

and PM it to me here on the forum. :happy:

xx Deadline for submitting your photos/videos xx

I haven't really decided about the deadline yet, but January 30th would be great. I may extend it to the 4th of February.

Depends on the number of entries I'll get. :lol:

DEADLINE IS 8th OF FEBRUARY.

I'll be accepting videos/photos till 10th.

xx What songs will be played on the video? xx

Um, I'll leave this to you guys. We'll have 2 songs played most probably. We've got lots of time to think over this. :lol:

DIRTY ROTTEN BASTARDS , POPROCKS & COKE and MISSING YOU.

xx The video will be uploaded on... xx

On the night of 16th February to YouTube . :happy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really want to work on the video, because I love Billie sooooooo much. :wub: <3 And, yeah well. :P I'll be using Sony Vegas Pro 11 for the video. And,

I hope you guys will help me and I hope you guys will participate. :happy:

Rage & Love.

xx

Edit: I changed the color of the font because people using the Light Skin were unable to read.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Always say that I wanna get involved with the next video so will do this time! :) Can we talk or is it better not to if it's going to be covered by music?

Yeah, you can talk too. :happy: You can sing "Happy Birthday" to Billie. :lol: I'll reduce the volume of the music on the parts where fans are talking, cool?

I've done several of these in the past, and sorry but I won't be taking part this time. Hope it goes well and I wish you all the best with it!

If I'm singing you'll wanna reduce the volume of my video to zero. :lol: Oooh I'll have a think about what I can do!

Oh no. :lol:

I'm looking forward to your video. :wub:

... dude it's barely January ...

Time passes by like lightning. :lol:

I really want to work on the video, because I love Billie sooooooo much. :wub: <3

:mad:

:wub: I might send in something for this video!

Not really sure but I don't think I'll be participating again for this one. We basically made videos for Billie, Mike and Tré last year because 40 is a special number / age. I don't really feel like there's the need to make such a video every year. I'm still thinking about it, though. And good luck to you guys, hope everything goes well :)

What a lovely idea! And I have none... maybe I can at least send a picture, I´ll think about it...

So many great activities around here. So many creative people! Maybe I should start smoking something...

I'm gonna do it for sure :)
Which songs did you planned to play during the video?
Do you think X-Kid is a good idea? Cause this is an happy song :D

Let me some days to think about it and I will be able to say if I'm part of it or no.

:mad:

:wub: I might send in something for this video!

:ninja:

Aww, Flo.

:wub: Thank you. :rose: I really want to work on the video. :blush:

X-Kid isn't such a good idea. The song was written about a friend of Billie who committed suicide :mellow::ermm:

X-Kid isn't such a good idea. The song was written about a friend of Billie who committed suicide :mellow::ermm:

oups forget it then

I don't know which song, it has to be one of the trilogy

hmmm... song I'd like to suggest: Fuck Time because :creep:

ok I will think about other songs! :lol:

Or… We could kick it off with Nuclear Family and end it with The Forgotten… Make like a mash-up of all the trilogy songs.

...or using a song of each trilogy album :)

I'm going to take some photos of me and my best friend wishing Billie a happy b-day, so be sure you'll hear from me :)

Not really sure but I don't think I'll be participating again for this one. We basically made videos for Billie, Mike and Tré last year because 40 is a special number / age. I don't really feel like there's the need to make such a video every year. I'm still thinking about it, though. And good luck to you guys, hope everything goes well :)

It's alright. :(

Thanks, Luisa. :)

I'm gonna do it for sure :)

Which songs did you planned to play during the video?

I don't really think X-Kid is a good idea. :ermm: What Florence said is right.

Don't worry, we'll think about it! :woot: We've got sooooo many songs. :D

I think a trilogy song would be cool to play, because this sound will really define this year of his life. :) His musical life, anyway. How about Dirty Rotten Bastards because it's quite long and we can fit all the video entries in?

Or… We could kick it off with Nuclear Family and end it with The Forgotten… Make like a mash-up of all the trilogy songs.

That sounds great! :woot:

I'll try working on a mash-up. Or if any of the users is good at making mash-ups then, goodie! :D

Fuck Time could be a bit weird considering it'll be mostly made up of teenage girls. :P

I thought of Fuck Time too but what you said is right. :P

Are you going to include pics of Billie Joe or funny videos of him too? (like we did in the previous b-day collab videos) :)

Fuck Time could be a bit weird considering it'll be mostly made up of teenage girls. :P

:cry:

:lol:

Are you going to include pics of Billie Joe or funny videos of him too? (like we did in the previous b-day collab videos) :)

I would, yes. But, only if you allow me to. Because, it was your idea. :shy:

I would, yes. But, only if you allow me to. Because, it was your idea. :shy:

it was? :ninja:

:wub: I allow it! :shy:

(and if you don't get enough entries in the end you can fill the video with BJ videos & pics :ninja::P)

it was? :ninja:

:wub: I allow it! :shy:

(and if you don't get enough entries in the end you can fill the video with BJ videos & pics :ninja::P)

Yes! :D

Thank you, Flo. :wub:

yes yes, or my nail art. FhL6H.gif

Archived