99 Revolutions Official Video Leak?

Just got posted over in the Tré thread. Judge for yourselves. I know that the video for Stay The Night leaked on Tumblr the day before it hit Youtube, so it might be the real deal. It's amazingly made, anyway. Even if it isn't official, it kicks a lot of ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0uFL_jvrQI

EDIT: Not official, but fucking awesome nonetheless. All credit to Aphanyuz :drinks:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's amazing!! :runaround: I almost can't believe that this isn't official video! It's really amazing! :dance:

Yeah obviously not official, but well-made nonetheless. I liked the overlay in particular.

Certainly is a great video, the quality and audio-video sync are flawless. A good video can make me appreciate the song even more, and it's certainly true in this case. I'm hoping the official video has more of a protest feel to it rather than just the band playing the song.

I've always wanted to do video like you but probably I have no talent :D

Where do you have these little Clips of the Band not playing from? The Backstage and free-time clips? Great Clip overall!

Where do you have these little Clips of the Band not playing from? The Backstage and free-time clips? Great Clip overall!

I assume they're from the Quatro clips that have been released so far.

That's really awesome. Lots of good clips in there and I agree, that should be an official video. My only criticism is the aspect ratio. I hate when things are stretched like that. You shouldn't see the black bars cause it should fit perfectly.

Thank You all :)

WOW AMAZING. :o
How long does it take you to do the video?

i think about 25 min :)

Thank You all :)

i think about 25 min :)

What are you kidding me? :o

You really should be a part of the birthday video for Bj ...

hehe

is that I already had an idea ... I wanted to do something like the american eulogy video, therefore, no took a long time :)

Archived