Green Day Instrumentals

Virtue

This is suppose to be promoting for my YouTube Channel where I'm making Green Day instrumentals,Starting with the trilogy and moving my way back.

The point of this channel is just to provide something we can sing along too..because I myself have searched for instrumentals to this music but have yet to find one.

So getting impatient waiting,I decided to scroll randomly and learn how to create an instrumental in about 30 minutes..(I can't get out the background vocals,so is this technically a karaoke? Plus I don't think anyone would mind)

So far I think i'm the first channel with these instrumentals :D (Except for like.."Oh Love" and "Kill The DJ" or "Stray Heart" for they're singles and people beat me to it <3

Anyways,As I get time I will upload them.What do you guys think? Give me some tips so I can improve ^_^ keep in mind it's my first time doing this so I'm not gonna sound anywhere near an advanced audio mixer.

I also understand that there is already a topic about a Green Day instrumentals Project on the community.

So Mods,Please feel free to close if you deem unnecessary :3

I'm not looking for attention,Just wanted to give you guys instrumentals to sing along to :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/GreenDayInstrumental

I'm actually looking for any drum and bass track that I can play my guitar along with. You have any of those? Or can you just mix down your guitars so that only the bass and drums are playing?

Thanks so much for all of this!

Nightlife. I've been searching for a bass only and an instrumental version of that song for ages. By the way, I think this is great.

I'm actually looking for any drum and bass track that I can play my guitar along with. You have any of those? Or can you just mix down your guitars so that only the bass and drums are playing?

Thanks so much for all of this!

After I upload the Trilogy I will go on to specifics like "Bass Backing Tracks" and "Guitar Backing Tracks" and What not.

No Problem Though! I'll try my best :P

Nightlife. I've been searching for a bass only and an instrumental version of that song for ages. By the way, I think this is great.

I've been working on Nightlife,

It's extremely hard being Billie's Vocals and instrumental and Lady Cobra's rapping was not mixed in the song at the same time,So I can either try to mute Billie and the Bass and Not Cobra or Mute Cobra and not Billie and the instrumental. (But kind of playing around right now though to see how to mute Cobra,for all the people who want to "Rap" over Her)

Whenever I do figure it out though I will upload it.

These are pretty good! Can I know what program/software you use for these?

These are pretty good! Can I know what program/software you use for these?

A mix of Sony Sound Forge,Audacity and something Called MAGIX Music Maker

good, but why 240p? :ermm:

With better quality, this would be gold.

What I'm planning to do is re-upload it as higher quality once I figure out how to on these programs ^_^ as I said I'm new.

Because the first one I did was originally 1000p HD,but it said it would take about 2 days to Render and I said "Oh Hell No"

A mix of Sony Sound Forge,Audacity and something Called MAGIX Music Maker

What I'm planning to do is re-upload it as higher quality once I figure out how to on these programs ^_^ as I said I'm new.

Because the first one I did was originally 1000p HD,but it said it would take about 2 days to Render and I said "Oh Hell No"

Oh, ok....

keep working!!

I am looking for bass backing tracks. But great job on these ones! Awesome!

Oh wait, NF sounds the same when I dont plug in my headphones fully.

Yes its a recording of Tracks being played with headphones or speaker not plugged in fully. Anyone can give it a try! But kudos to the effort!

Here's the deal,I'm currently figuring out how to do Bass backing and Drum tracks, Most likely the first will be uploaded once I upload all of Uno (Which is better than 240p ^_^ ) and hopefully re-upload the rest of the trilogy in HD.

Whether I decide to do all this crap again or not.

At the least I will provide DOWNLOAD LINKS! :runaround: Which I promise are at it's best quality before my video editing program screwed it down to 240p as you see.

So check the description as I update it for download links! :)
If anyone plans on doing a cover, Hopefully this will help!

If you like it,I only ask to spread it to your friends or other Green Day fans so they may enjoy it as well!

Archived