Green Day's Best of 2012

JIGD13

That's not due until 2013 sometime though x)
Oh lol I meant the documentary that was on tv recently :P

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite moment of Green Day in 2012 is that they gave a lot of news for their fans !

And, i also would like to thank the mods and admins to give us their news :D

I'm glad that i signed up on GDC !

Lots of nice people !

Oddly enough I think my favorite moment is when they released Uno! and their performance on Good Morning America

The Shepherds Bush show :woot:. Such a wonderful surprise treat, and it was the most insane and intense show ever. And this happened there, nuff said:

tumblr_m9aojbPddl1rvnc1zo1_500.gif

Plus the Trilogy of course :wub:. It's providing me with hours of enjoyment, my favourite Green Day albums to date. And the amazingness that is the little heart man in the Stray Heart video. And the fact that Green Day have a video only viewable on playboy.com. Basically we've been showered with Green Day goodness this year and I've loved it.

Well I become a fan... :D

But seriously, the trilogy because in my opinion it has been absolutely amazing and I've loved every minute! :)

So many fantastic Green Day moments for me this year; the two shows i went to, the great people i met up with, the three albums, seeing the musical. if i had to pinpoint the best GD song performances they would be;

- Stay the Night at the Echoplex, LA

- Give Me Novacaine at Shepherd's Bush show

- Minority at Rock en Seine

actually, on reflection, Green Day related moments have made my 2012

Lots of amazing things happened! (Except for that little incident). And when Green Day is putting out a new record and slowly they start to take over world, to me that's always the best part :happy:

The albums are the best of all, but when they announced it... there are no words to describe the feeling of happiness! :dance:

123byBJ.jpg

I think we can had the last post Billie Joe just made on instagram. It worth a lot ;)

A picture is worth a thousand words isn't?

In addition to the trilogy, the quatro documentary is a big highlight so far, I can't stop watching it. Love being able to see the guys in the studio, traveling around different cities working out songs and ideas. So glad they did this.

for me it would definitely be the echoplex show. Awesome hearing the new songs and it was the hottest, sweatiest, best concert ive been too. and im also happy that everything from the show surfaced for the people who couldnt make it . especially the encore set in super hd the guy in front of me put on youtube. if its the guy i think it is that posted it i saw him film pretty much the whole show...

Mike finally getting a (much needed) haircut.

omg this times 1000000000000000.

My favorite is that billie posted on instagram about the tour starting in march!!!!

Also, iheartradio even tho that show put billie in rehab, it was very amusing and i'm sure it will go down in history.

11/04/2012 :whistle

11th April, actually :D (it's like we say dates in Italy, day/month/year :))

The best of GD this year was their show in Konstanz, Germany on September 1st, and I was lucky enough to have witnessed it :dance:

And I also loved that Billie, Mike and Tré posted a lot on Instagram, it's just too cool to get a tiny insight in their lives, hope it conitnues in 2013.

The show at Shepherds Bush obviously, nothing comes even close to the real thing.

Besides that, iHeartRadio was memorable, no matter what followed. Also, overall a year filled with a constant stream of new music, that be bootlegged, leaked, teased, live or officially released. I never seemed to run out of something to lend my ear.

Archived