Mallory Knox Cover Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

Rusty Hart

The guitar chords are wrong and the strumming too, but it is a cover. Still don't like it.

I think no thread about this before..

This is video cover from them...

and i don't really know them.. :ermm:

But I think this is a great cover :happy:

I thought it was really good! I've got a great cover in mind for this song, but I won't be recording it for a while.

Anyways back to the song. I really liked how they changed the entire song but still kept it so similar at the same time. IT was a really upbeat and optimistic take on the song, which is refreshing thrown against the really down mood of the original. Still doesn't beat the original for me, but it was really good. :D

The guitar chords are wrong and the strumming too, but it is a cover. Still don't like it.

The guitar chords are alternate, the strumming's alternate and obviously the key too, it's in G#.

When the changes are intentional and seem to work anyway, you cannot say they are wrong.

Anyway, when I saw the three guys standing around doing nothing for the first verse through chorus, I expected some amazing vocal harmonies when we hit the second verse. There were a few interesting harmonic bits, especially doing the brigde, but I was a tad dissapointed. When you are five singers, and one guitar, people are gonna expect epic harmonies. But it was good, the lead vocalist had a good take on the verse, added some technicality.

Archived