[Speculation] A Pop Disaster Tour 2.0

Speechless & Redundant

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you heard him live lately? He's improved alot since the reading show (which wasn't as vad as the video makes out)

The last time Tom was a good live performer was sometime before Blink's selftitled, before he became a gigantic douche. I saw him live at Reading a couple of years ago, and he sounded like someone taking the piss doing a karaoke version of All The Small Things.

he sing not really good in that video

not like Mark, he always fit when live i think...

Mark just like Billie :happy:

He sings it like he just got kicked in the windpipe by a demented kangaroo.

NO he sings like an GOD in that video :P

they won´t do a pop disaster tour again for sure! :P

There´s allready a wallpaper for the Uno Dos Tré world tour!

tumblr_ma5iuqQgLA1r2a7peo1_400.jpg

Oh God I always hate it when Green Day fans talk about blink :lol:

Say what you want about Tom but he really has gotten better since 2009.He's not wasted on stage now and he sings better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu3vMBkbV9k

But this isn't gonna happen seriously.No way Blink and especially Green Day would accept to open for another band.Green Day only did it the last time to show everyone they are a better band and kick blink's ass(can't say they didn't manage that...)

I'd love to see them tour again though.The biggest still running punk rock bands of the 90s together?Fuck yeah!

Oh God I always hate it when Green Day fans talk about blink :lol:

Hey, I love blink. They're my third favourite band, easily. But if Tom stopped messing around with synths, Travis got over his obsession with rap, and Mark sorted out whatever problems he has with the other two, then I'd be excited for this.

Hey, I love blink. They're my third favourite band, easily. But if Tom stopped messing around with synths, Travis got over his obsession with rap, and Mark sorted out whatever problems he has with the other two, then I'd be excited for this.

Haha I didn't really meant you you were actually making funny comments on Tom so I like you :P

I saw Blink live when they first reformed at Leeds and then saw them again last year and can confirm that they have improved A LOT. Tom even managed to sound like the CD on the Dude Ranch and Enema of the State tracks. Yeah he still has his AVA voice on the new Blink songs but he can get his old voice on the old tracks again now.

Of course Green Day have always been amazing live :P

I'd be well up for this.

I hope this is just a horrible rumor...Blink are the equivilant to watching one million idiotic action movies while listening to dick jokes...you can feel your brain cells rotting while listening to them...like Tre said once something like "I just wrote a song called Suck My Dick Until Your Lips Fall Off...hey I just wrote a Blink 182 song!" and Mike added " No that's far too intelligent to be a Blink 182 song" (hope i got that exactly right lol). Sorry if I offended Blink fans but it's my opinion...i just really really can NOT stand that band period. But I'm sure this is another dumb rumor...it's roughly time for another.

Well the website was conspicuously updated earlier this year...

Blink would be the opening band this time around though, since they only do a 60 minute set and Green Day does an almost 4 hour set.

Agreed. I'd only be ok with this if blink opened for GD. GD opening for blink again would be mortifying.

Anyway, still don't think i'd be that bothered (besides the fact that i'd get to see GD of course). Every report i've heard about blink says that they are shite live. Not trying to rail on lbink that much, i do like them (albeit as a guilty pleasure) but in all fairness, i'll never know why GD were the ones opening last time around.

Agreed. I'd only be ok with this if blink opened for GD. GD opening for blink again would be mortifying.

Anyway, still don't think i'd be that bothered (besides the fact that i'd get to see GD of course). Every report i've heard about blink says that they are shite live. Not trying to rail on lbink that much, i do like them (albeit as a guilty pleasure) but in all fairness, i'll never know why GD were the ones opening last time around.

They opened for Blink cause green day have gone really down in popularity with Insomniac Nimrod and especially Warning when Blink were selling millions with Enema of the State and Take off your Pants and Jacket...

But yeah green day have always been better live.

Blink 182 are shite.

Just trollin' Petros

:P

My hands already typed "FUCK YOU" before I even opened the spoiler :P

I don't like that idea, 'cause I really don't like any of the bands they would do it with xD But, good for the ones who do.

I'm sorry I love Blink in the studio, live Tom sings like he's always sick I hate his voice.

That's part of the reason I don't like Blink 182... I don't like his voice in the records either :bad: It's so annoying.

If you guys are so butthurt by singing then why don't you make them use playback like Justin Bieber. Seriously, many bands can't sing live, you can't expect everyone to sing as awesome as Billie does :P You guys sound like Blink should never get to play live again.

That would be awesome if they did that !

See two of my favorite bands live, i hope that it will happen !

If you guys are so butthurt by singing then why don't you make them use playback like Justin Bieber. Seriously, many bands can't sing live, you can't expect everyone to sing as awesome as Billie does :P You guys sound like Blink should never get to play live again.

Nearly every band's singer can perform well live. Tom used to sing well, but ever since he started overemphasizing his accent it just sounds shit.

That would be really cool, but I don't see it happening lol

Green Day is a no brainer. They're the best!

I don't know about Blink though. I personally feel that Blink -182 isn't the same anymore since they broke up and got back together. Like others have said, Tom sucks now. I miss the old Tom because his voice and his personality were a lot better. Their music sounded a lot better back when too with Tom's Fender guitars instead of that stupid Signature guitar he has now.

Archived