[Speculation] A Pop Disaster Tour 2.0

Speechless & Redundant

Blink-182 live is terrible. Nope I wouldnt like to see this happen

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Day had the worst setlist ever for Pop Disaster Tour. It was basically International Superhits, minus Poprocks and Redundant and JAR, and with 2000 Light Years Away and King for a Day. They didn't mix it up at all

Blink 182 should've never gotten back together.

Politely, go fuck yourself. If you don't like them I don't have an issue, but don't make pompous statements like you're speaking for the masses.

Should never of happened the first time, and will never happen again. Blink 182 are horrible live, and green day is far better then them anyway

i can agree Blink isn't good live. but i still love them as much as GD....

i'd rather see EV tour with Nightwish, Tarja, Annette, and Lacuna Coil in one big tour before pop disaster 2

I Think it would be more great and Epic if they joint the U.S. tour this summer The Offspring ,Bad Religion and Pennywise doing.

I like Blink's albums recorded but when they play live, they sound horrible, it's mostly Tom (Guitar and vocals), Mark is O.K and Travis is great. But when they are combined together live, it just sounds like shit.

Blink live now are just terrible Tom can't sing any of his songs and their leveling is just bad its sad to see a once pretty good live band go down the tubes. Mark isn't the best anymore either.

I would have loved to see it the first time around, but I doubt blink and Green Day would ever play on the same tour again. Maybe Jimmy Eat World would? From what I can tell they still seem to like Green Day. That would be cool.

I do have to disagree with most people, I've seen blink live twice (their 2009 and 2011 tours) and I thought they sounded great. Tom and Mark's stage banter sounded pretty forced and awkward though.

I actually saw the first one (I was like 7) but ummm....HAHAHAHAHA NO! Blink is trash.

Hi, turns out there's already a thread for talking about this, so I've merged yours with it :)

I saw blink two years ago and they were quite epic , i mean even tom was surprisingly "good", but in comparison with green day, blink won't have any chance

Green Day All Round= Great

Blink In the Studio= Great

Blink Live= Toms guitar tone is fucked, Toms live voice is shit. All round mixing is shit

I Think it would be more great and Epic if they joint the U.S. tour this summer The Offspring ,Bad Religion and Pennywise doing.

this!

Why are people even talking about this as if it's a thing that might happen? Green Day is irrelevant, and Blink might as well not exist anymore for all the attention they get. And as everyone else has pointed out, Blink would be completely destroyed by Green Day live. Such a tour, which has no indication of happening anyway, would drag both bands down even further than they already are. I might even go so far as to call it a death knell.

Why are people even talking about this as if it's a thing that might happen? Green Day is irrelevant, and Blink might as well not exist anymore for all the attention they get. And as everyone else has pointed out, Blink would be completely destroyed by Green Day live. Such a tour, which has no indication of happening anyway, would drag both bands down even further than they already are. I might even go so far as to call it a death knell.

It's got to be better than a Green Day/Metallica/U2 co-headliner though, right?

Point taken. :P If we could somehow use a time machine and have 70s-era Who co-headline with 21CB-era GD, that would kick so much ass.

No? I'd love to see Metallica, but I'd rather kill a family of dogs than be forced to sit through a Blink show

No? I'd love to see Metallica, but I'd rather kill a family of dogs than be forced to sit through a Blink show

These hypothetical shows wouldn't be for you personally :P

There's a thread somewhere with a whole list of practical reasons why the Metallica/U2/Green Day thing is a terrible idea, whether you like the bands or not.

These hypothetical shows wouldn't be for you personally :P

There's a thread somewhere with a whole list of practical reasons why the Metallica/U2/Green Day thing is a terrible idea, whether you like the bands or not.

Yeah, it'd be expensive as fuck, and it'd be harder to bootleg with Metallica there, and then metallica and u2 fans talking during Green Day's set, and u2 fans are all assho- I mean, fans of other bands are disrespectful towards you favorite band :lol:

Archived