[Speculation] A Pop Disaster Tour 2.0

Speechless & Redundant

man, that would be f-in awesome.

both bands really mature now and playing better than ever.

well, hope is the last thing you lose

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the website was conspicuously updated earlier this year...

Blink would be the opening band this time around though, since they only do a 60 minute set and Green Day does an almost 4 hour set.

I was told the website is owned by Greenday.net or some site like that so I doubt this will ever happen.

Well that sucks complete doo doo.

Thank Darwin this will never happen.

The Pop Disaster Tour was a great tour. Don't see what's wrong with another.

I would love another pop disaster tour! A chance to see two of my favorite bands? Hell yeah!

I would love another pop disaster tour! A chance to see two of my favorite bands? Hell yeah!

Yes. They should throw on a younger punk pop band to open to open for them as well. A good one. Like the Mezingers. None of that ATL garbage.

I really doubt this will happen, and hopefully it won't. Though it would help with sales and for new fans. But blink 182 sucks, so I hope it doesn't happen.

blink-182 are shitty live and it's no longer cute like it was last time they toured together, so it's probably a good thing this isn't happening.

blink-182 are shitty live and it's no longer cute like it was last time they toured together, so it's probably a good thing this isn't happening.

Cute? Watch Riding In Vans With Boys. Nothing cute about that tour.

Cute? Watch Riding In Vans With Boys. Nothing cute about that tour.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah you know what I meant. :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah you know what I meant.

Well I think a new Pop Disastour would be adorable. Especially if Blink got their shit together like they did when they toured in Europe. But seriously, Tom and Mark need to take some fucking singing classes so they can learn how to harmonize live.

Well I think a new Pop Disastour would be adorable. Especially if Blink got their shit together like they did when they toured in Europe. But seriously, Tom and Mark need to take some fucking singing classes so they can learn how to harmonize live.

well, i've seen Tom DeLonge live with his band Angels and Airwaves and in my opinion he can sing and everything would be perfect if he only ONCE looked to the crowd rather than the site of the stage :dry:

well, i've seen Tom DeLonge live with his band Angels and Airwaves and in my opinion he can sing and everything would be perfect if he only ONCE looked to the crowd rather than the site of the stage :dry:

His voice fits AVA just fine. But live Blink, not so much.

Blink is my fiancé's favorite band. Pop Disaster Tour 2.0 is the only concert that could ensure we're both 100% happy with the experience. Probably never gonna happen though. Too bad we were 11-12 when the original tour happened. :happy:

AVA is so... awful. Can't handle it. :P I love blink though. Their new CD is tolerable, but it sounds so much like AVA I can't listen to it much... but the rest of their stuff is great (at least on CD, not so much live). I saw them live last year in Cleveland with My Chemical Romance and they were OK, but Tom just cannot sing live. I almost feel bad for the guy listening to him try.

and i always thought Blink would be better live :mellow: ...at least he looked at the crowd when he sang on his old performances...

..sure his voice was fine, but the performence was boring anyways...i always imagined hpw it would have been if Blink would have stood on stage instead of AvA...I just love Blink's songs while i didn't even know AvA's songs and they all sounded kinda the same to me...

i've already heard that Blink is shitty live, though i can't imagine them to be worse than AvA :lol:

I just woke up and having a heart attack when I've read that title :pinch:

I think I don't care about the band who will open for GD, I will go to see them anyway...

but if they do that again, it will be a dream coming true, for me...

I'd love to see that happen. I saw Blink live for the first time back in July at one of their "intimate" theatre gigs and they were absolutely amazing!! I normally prefer to be in the pit, but I took my 11 year old brother for his first gig and we somehow managed to get front row tickets in the circle, centre-stage. One of the best gigs I've ever been to, second only to Green Day & Muse playing Origin of Symmetry in full

The last time Tom was a good live performer was sometime before Blink's selftitled, before he became a gigantic douche. I saw him live at Reading a couple of years ago, and he sounded like someone taking the piss doing a karaoke version of All The Small Things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bawSgLz9bNo

If Tom could get his shit together, I'd get excited about this.

The last time Tom was a good live performer was sometime before Blink's selftitled, before he became a gigantic douche. I saw him live at Reading a couple of years ago, and he sounded like someone taking the piss doing a karaoke version of All The Small Things.

If Tom could get his shit together, I'd get excited about this.

Eyy Tom sings really damm good in that video!!! :creep:

Archived