In which era would you have liked to see Green Day live?

Speechless & Redundant

bullet in a bible concert in england..

i also hope the would come to my country :PP

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FuckerFrankerZ

I would have liked to be born in the 80s all the good music like green day was rising it was the era of Rock in general ;3 <3

there are just 2 legit answers.

kerplunk and nimrod.

kerplunk because they were not famous and played in small clubs and all this awesome songs from their first 2 albums plus stuff like having a blast...

then nimrod because all the lame trend fans of the ddokie era lost interest and it was the era with the best setlists...

AI era, probably. I would've loved to see songs like Homecoming and Whatshername live, and at some occasions, they even played the whole AI album, which I would've died for seeing live.

Insomniac Tour or 21st Century Breakdown tour. Despite 21stCB not being that good., the tour was awesome :)

No...they are terrible. They have a FEW songs that are good on the radio. But that CANNOT play live. If you are a band that sounds like total shit while playing live on stage then you don't deserve any respect from anybody.

They can play live. If they couldn't play live, they wouldn't sell out Arenas and go on massive 2 year tours. Thousands of people don't go see a band that can't play live...

They can play live. If they couldn't play live, they wouldn't sell out Arenas and go on massive 2 year tours. Thousands of people don't go see a band that can't play live...

Let me rephrase that...they can get on stage and play while souning like total shit. And yes, people did follow them and a lot of them for that reason. I have a lot of friends that are blink fans and they all say, "they really suck live, but they're really funny because they are always really drunk." That's not a good band, it's a sideshow act.

Let me rephrase that...they can get on stage and play while souning like total shit. And yes, people did follow them and a lot of them for that reason. I have a lot of friends that are blink fans and they all say, "they really suck live, but they're really funny because they are always really drunk." That's not a good band, it's a sideshow act.

Green Day got on stage hammered at IHeartRadio. It's not just Blink 182...

1039-Kerplunk era..

Yeah, Green Day still not famous, and play on small clubs..

And then i will be their die hard fan..

Like some people on Green Day Easter show 1992 :lol:

I'd go back to 1,039, and follow green day everywhere, then, I'l be Billie's 3rd best friend, and everything will be perfect :D

AI for sure! The crowd integration and energy is/was insane! And they were all ALWAYS so happy, because they had been revived with the sucsess of American idiot, so I think they were all always having the time of there lives on stage.

American idiot, I was pregnant when they came to the uk, and was unable to go, but I think BIAB would have been a show I would have loved, I'm hoping the uk show at the emirates is gonna be along the same line

The Gilman shows/their first tour would have been cool just because they wouldn't have been too well known.
Otherwise Dookie or American Idiot - those were such high points for the band, I feel it would be extra especial to have been properly involved and at a show during those eras.

Dookie or Insomniac. Well i was only like 2 when they toured for Insomniac. heheh

Archived