How the trilogy should have been promoted

ColinOr

I didn't discount the videos, I just pointed out a great video which is way better than Oh Love and Kill the DJ.

But just cause YOU didnt care for those videos dont mean there werent great QUALITY videos made

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compared to 21stCB, Warner did a great job.

We got a bunch of awesome studio updates! I even saw an ad for ¡Tré! on YouTube.

Don't forget, their entire marketing plan was based on 'key television appearances'. Obviously, this plan failed due to recent events. It's not Warner's fault, and we'll never know if their marketing would have been good or bad.

They only got one thing right about promotion/marketing, and that was releasing Kill The DJ on August 14th. I would give my contribution to how it should have been promoted but that means TV apperances, interviews etc. I only have an idea on how they should've released the singles.

Compared to 21stCB, Warner did a great job.

We got a bunch of awesome studio updates! I even saw an ad for ¡Tré! on YouTube.

Don't forget, their entire marketing plan was based on 'key television appearances'. Obviously, this plan failed due to recent events. It's not Warner's fault, and we'll never know if their marketing would have been good or bad.

I read on another forum that 21stCB sold more albums the first week than Dos and Tre now!

related to that we cant say that Warner did a great job

The problem is I think they only made pub by Internet (GD.com, the Facebook page,etc..) and not enough on radio and TV (as you said that failed with the rehab)

I read on another forum that 21stCB sold more albums the first week than Dos and Tre now!

related to that we cant say that Warner did a great job

You can't go by sales from 4 years ago to todays time cd sales are down than they were in 2009...

Archived