Which Greenday member are you!?

Mr Panda

well,didn't get across this topic in the forum as far as i browsed...

so people..which green day member do you all relate yourself to the closest??

(do not just mention the name....share with us,why you think so)

mine is Jason White...he is sooooooo cool and down to earth....and being a guitarist,just love his playing :)

Green Day*

And Billie Joe is probably who I relate to the most. He's the front man of the band, that's the type of the person I wanna be. You know, doing most of the answering to questions and shit in interviews. I agree with a lot of the things he says during interviews. I play guitar, write songs, sing. He's my role model.

None of them =/

No way would I ever have the energy to do what they do, the creativity to do what they do, the resiliency to keep at it for so many years no matter what,

and to kick so much ass for over two decades.

Nope, I just can't relate....

None of them =/

No way would I ever have the energy to do what they do, the creativity to do what they do, the resiliency to keep at it for so many years no matter what,

and to kick so much ass for over two decades.

Nope, I just can't relate....

yeah its true...we are nothing in comparison to them...

I don't know any of them well enough on a personal basis to know who I'm most similar too. I was hoping this thread was going to have a link to one of those 10-question quizzes that give you a "YOU ARE TRE COOL! You have a zany lust for mischief and..." Someone should invent one of those :P Or I'll google for them.

I have things in common with all of them, I guess...but probably mostly Tre cause I tend to be a total wackjob at times. :P

Archived