US rescheduled tour dates, Ticketmaster cancellation claims, and messages from venues

skindogfuss

I just took a look at the GD official facebook page and look and the comments posting by people.

This is horrible whats some people are posting because of cancelled shows, things like;

''Damned alcoholic has to mess up his whole tour!''

''That's a shame. Don't even give a shit probably how many people they disappoint.''

''...cancelled 45 shows good luck with your rehab junkie i'll never ever listen to your music again so pissed''

People are going fucking crazy :o

Yeah, I saw someone's post on Instagram last night to Billie Joe. People are so ignorant, rude, and annoying.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had tickets to the Ohio show that was cancelled. As of today I have received my refund. Just wanted to let everyone know. It was pretty easy, I just left a request on Artist Arenas website.

I feel shame for that people :( They have no respect at all. I understand they're sad (or angry) for the cancellations, but they just can't be that rude. It's wrong.

Do you guys think the GA floor tickets will sell out in Pittsburgh by about a week? Cause i might be able to get tickets then for that but i'm scared they'll be sold out.

Small venue, some 100-level seats left last I checked. See what seats you can swing from Ticketmonster and then decide if it's worth it (personally, my feeling is if you have a chance to see Green Day live from anywhere, anyplace, it's gonna be worth the trip).

When I checked there were 200-level seats left. I think I am going to try to go, how could I not I guess.

When I checked there were 200-level seats left. I think I am going to try to go, how could I not I guess.

Even if you don't score GA seats, I still think that you should get some kind of seat!

Even if I had to see...well hear Green Day in the parking lot, I would still go!

I do prefer GA, hell, I think everybody prefers GA, but if it's something that's not available, I think that you should still see them, when I saw Green Day for the first time, I had shitty ass lawn seats, but I still had the time of my life.

They are amazing live, from wherever you are sitting, in my opinion. So go ahead and get those tickets while you still can!!! :D

There are still several GA tickets available for the Allstate Arena as well as other shows on Stub Hub, many under $100. Not optimal, but in this situation, if you really want to go, it's an option.

There are still several GA tickets available for the Allstate Arena as well as other shows on Stub Hub, many under $100. Not optimal, but in this situation, if you really want to go, it's an option.

Most shows still had GA available on Ticketmaster too :huh:, at least as of last night.

arent GA will call? Buying them from stubhub might not be the best idea =/

arent GA will call? Buying them from stubhub might not be the best idea =/

Nope, they're delivered via email immediately after purchase. AND I JUST LANDED ONE!! YEA!!!!! :dance::dance: :dance:

I think some venues do email delivery and some are will-call, you do have to be careful with it. On StubHub unless it specifically indicates that you will receive them via email, I'd be wary of purchasing them.

I just had a quick look on that page and they seem to be very expensive from there.

I thought all venues were will call. At least for GA.

Negative.

Nope, they're delivered via email immediately after purchase. AND I JUST LANDED ONE!! YEA!!!!! :dance::dance: :dance:

ohh ok gotcha, cause our at Barclay are will call

and yay! thats great! :)

Well, to the people that don't have to do will call, then you are lucky.

I have to do the whole will call thing. :angry

You can pick up your tickets a few days before the show.

I think it's 7 days before the show, they allow it.

At least that's what the VA venue is like.

The show I'm going to has paperless tickets. I've never had to deal with these before, has anyone else?

I had tickets to the Ohio show that was cancelled. As of today I have received my refund. Just wanted to let everyone know. It was pretty easy, I just left a request on Artist Arenas website.

I received an email earlier today but still haven't had any money credited to my bank account... how long did it take you? I had tickets to that show as well.

I had tickets to Madison and New Hampshire. Both refunds hit my credit card Wednesday January 2. Curiously, no email or refund on Las Vegas yet. I have will call on Fairfax too. Vegas and Madison both issued hard tickets for GA.

I received an email earlier today but still haven't had any money credited to my bank account... how long did it take you? I had tickets to that show as well.

They said up to 5 days, but I got mine yesterday. So it could take anywhere from 1-5 days. If it's not in on the 5th business day, then contact them again. Remember, business days.

Really hope I somehow win these 2 tickets to the CT show haha.

I slacked on getting tickets both times, kinda bummed.

The show I'm going to has paperless tickets. I've never had to deal with these before, has anyone else?

The last Mraz show I went to was. It'll actually probably be easier than it would have been doing will call. You will have to have your credit card with you that you ordered the tickets with, and all seven of us will have to be with you when they scan that credit card for admission. No one will have to get out of line to pick up the tickets or anything, they'll just scan your credit card and print out seven little pieces of papers saying where our "seats" are.

The last Mraz show I went to was. It'll actually probably be easier than it would have been doing will call. You will have to have your credit card with you that you ordered the tickets with, and all seven of us will have to be with you when they scan that credit card for admission. No one will have to get out of line to pick up the tickets or anything, they'll just scan your credit card and print out seven little pieces of papers saying where our "seats" are.

Is it weird I'm bummed we don't get to hold actual tickets? :sorry:

Archived