US rescheduled tour dates, Ticketmaster cancellation claims, and messages from venues

skindogfuss

Yeah, like it said. All the 2012 dates were cancelled, not postponed. Meaning they would not be rescheduled. But who knows, they could add a couple shows or what not.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the smaller venue concerts are being rescheduled. They were cancelled. But maybe if/when they do a second leg of the tour, they'll hit those spots.

As for the rescheduled dates - yes, I do believe they're playing all the same venues, because you can redeem the tickets you already bought for the new dates.

Are they new locations or the same venues/cities that were released earlier? Because if it's the second one it doesn't impact me very much :dry:

I don't think the smaller venue concerts are being rescheduled. They were cancelled. But maybe if/when they do a second leg of the tour, they'll hit those spots.

Ohhhhh how I hope this could come true!

The 2013 shows that were postponed are the ones that are getting announced. Same cities, same venues. Just different dates.

I have four tickets for the January 8th show. Four of my prized possessions.

I'm waiting for the Chicago date to be announced. I hope for this spring, realistically though I think it will be a fall date.

This is great news and made my Deadbeat Holiday so much better :)

Damn. Do you think they'll release new U.S. tour dates sometime next year? Or will I have to wait and be jealous of everyone here that gets to see them?

What a lovely gift from a lovely band. :happy: I'm super happy that the boys will be back in action soon. Count me in for 2013!

maybe there will be a surprise and the cancelled tour dates will also be rescheduled ... one can hope lol

What a lovely gift from a lovely band. :happy: I'm super happy that the boys will be back in action soon. Count me in for 2013!

YAYYYY!!!!!!

Blah, I don't even care anymore. I will probably not be able to attend any concerts anyway. But I'm happy for you guys.

I'm so goddamn nervous for this. I need to know like NOW.

Same. I still can't be truly excited until I have the date in front of me and I know I can get off of work and actually go to the concert. Until then, can't shake these damn nerves. Still glad to see they're finally making progress in rescheduling these dates! (Totally called they'd make an announcement around Christmas!)

Some girl on my Instagram (kerplunkgoesthedookie) have posted a picture of her ticket to see Green Day at the Barclays center on January 16th! So i guess the dates for the US are soon to be announced!

This is amazing! Best Christmas gift yet! I even got tickets to see American Idiot on Tour when it's in NJ in a few weeks! I can't wait until they announce the dates; I miss my favorite band! <3

Let my concert be in any time but March break... dear god ANY OTHER TIME BUT MARCH BREAK :pinch:

even though the original date for me was my birthday ( :( )

im anxious to see the rescheduled dates omg

Some girl on my Instagram (kerplunkgoesthedookie) have posted a picture of her ticket to see Green Day at the Barclays center on January 16th! So i guess the dates for the US are soon to be announced!

That's probably from before they got rescheduled.

It's a Christmas miracle! That and I heard Let Yourself Go on the radio twice, and Nuclear Family, which I had never even dreamed of hearing on the radio. There is a Lord and He is good today.

I'm getting nervous though about the new dates. And uhhh, we better find out sooner than three weeks because some of these shows will have "happened" by then :lol:

Archived