US rescheduled tour dates, Ticketmaster cancellation claims, and messages from venues

skindogfuss

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty please.

Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Don't worry, Green Day always remember us. Billie always says that we're the most intense shows to play :P

Billie tells everyone that :P

:lol:

Someone on the IC wrote that one of the events on FB about the postponed dates has now a new date, it's October 29th 2014. 2014 it's probably a typo... http://www.facebook.com/events/380139018721719/ it's on the Ticketmaster FB page events

that... that... can't be. I would be furious !

.I'm sure it's a typo, otherwise they would have cancelled the dates, not just postpone them.

So, we're still waiting to hear what the rescheduled dates are? Is soon, in IC speak, like when the guitars picks will be given away? Define soon, IC, please?

so its gone now? Green Day's publicity team is either run by huge trolls or spazzy cats.

they seem like the type of band who would have trolls as a publicity team....

hmm i wonder why you say that

What happened? Please, don't tell me it's gone now... I hope they re-announce on 31st December as a New Year gift, but with the new dates on it...

I bet it was a complete typo. They probably don't even know when the reshceduled shows will be, I hope they are March/April, October is so far away :/

so its gone now? Green Day's publicity team is either run by huge trolls or spazzy cats.

A thousand likes, even though I can only click the button once.

they're probably all like:

38528-trollface-trol-d.jpg

I notice they're last date announced as of yet is on July 13th, which is exactly the date on which I finish classes, so I really hope these dates will be added for some time shortly after the 13th, because by October I'll be having classes again....

Or at least that they add more European dates for after the 13th of July.

I assume they just did it for sake of giving us something Christmasy but truthfully have no idea when the new tour dates will be announced. Then they took it down because fuck you santa isnt real.

Archived