US rescheduled tour dates, Ticketmaster cancellation claims, and messages from venues

skindogfuss

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, would be nice to know if Las Vegas is rescheduled. Still have not heard from Ticketmaster about refunds. Their site still says TBA.

Anyone else from Oregon??? I'm waiting in anticipation for news.... just like all of you. I'm DYING to see them live!

I'm close (I live in SW Washington). I too am awaiting news soon. I had tickets to the show at the Salem Armory.

Yeah, would be nice to know if Las Vegas is rescheduled. Still have not heard from Ticketmaster about refunds. Their site still says TBA.

Las Vegas is definitely cancelled. I had bought a ticket from Stubhub and had already received a refund for the ticket. First I only got a rescheduled notice, but then after the new dates came out and the cancelled shows were re-annouced, I got a refund saying it was cancelled. If you have not received a refund, I would call them.

I emailed ticketmaster a few days ago about if the Vegas show was cancelled and they said this: You heard Green Day might be canceled? We hope not! We haven't heard anything from the promoter or venue, but we're looking into it now. If we do confirm a cancellation we'll post everything you need to know on Ticketmaster.com, including how to get a refund or exchange. Just find the event on our site and keep checking it for updates.

I emailed ticketmaster a few days ago about if the Vegas show was cancelled and they said this: You heard Green Day might be canceled? We hope not! We haven't heard anything from the promoter or venue, but we're looking into it now. If we do confirm a cancellation we'll post everything you need to know on Ticketmaster.com, including how to get a refund or exchange. Just find the event on our site and keep checking it for updates.

They said the same thing when I emailed them a month ago. Still waiting for them to talk to Green Day management. Why is this show so confusing, when all the others they cancelled.

Sounds to me like they are still working on getting them to play the same venue at a later time like on the 2nd leg or something.

I feel they're going to come to the west coast AFTER the tour Europe. So in the fall that is...

I'm close (I live in SW Washington). I too am awaiting news soon. I had tickets to the show at the Salem Armory.

where at in Washington?

Or October 2014 as some venues have been saying :o

What venues? Greedy me is already wanting another show before my first one even happens...

What venues? Greedy me is already wanting another show before my first one even happens...

Um, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Madison and Las Vegas dates at one point said October 2014 on Facebook.

Um, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Madison and Las Vegas dates at one point said October 2014 on Facebook.

Roooooooooad trip?! :D

Roooooooooad trip?! :D

NOT AGAIN. These fuckers better come to my front door after all these shenanigans! :lol::P

NOT AGAIN. These fuckers better come to my front door after all these shenanigans! :lol::P

I only liked by post because your state and mine are neighbors so if they're neighbors we must be neighbors so they'd be playing next door? What the fuck did I just say...

I only liked by post because your state and mine are neighbors so if they're neighbors we must be neighbors so they'd be playing next door? What the fuck did I just say...

I got you, I got you :lol: but really, my house is on a corner on a fairly busy stretch of road. I have three porches total. Lots of adorable stray kittens run around outside. It's a perfect venue :lol:

And of course, I can no longer find the Facebook event pages that the venues updated to say 2014 :rolleyes: But when you Google "Green Day Madison 2014," that Oct. 29, 2014 date does pop up.

Las Vegas is definitely cancelled. I had bought a ticket from Stubhub and had already received a refund for the ticket. First I only got a rescheduled notice, but then after the new dates came out and the cancelled shows were re-annouced, I got a refund saying it was cancelled. If you have not received a refund, I would call them.

Ticketmaster still says that Las Vegas is not cancelled but postponed. I'm letting them hold onto my money until Green Day management notifies them...just in case they're right. When Ticketmaster knows for sure, they'll do the refunds automatically like they did the other shows.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2E0049277F1410D4?artistid=768353&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Sounds to me like they are still working on getting them to play the same venue at a later time like on the 2nd leg or something.

^^ My thoughts exactly. And if they do, I am absolutely fine sitting on my tickets right now -- I've got one for the pit and another literally front-row bowl seat side-stage on Mike's side. Given the uncertainty about the show I would kick myself insisting on a refund now only to lose those tix if (when) a new date is announced there.

I'm from Washington too, but I live in Seattle so I had tickets to the Paramount Theater concert. I really hope they put Washington back on their tour schedule! I miss them and want to see them so badly! :cry:

Ticketmaster still says that Las Vegas is not cancelled but postponed. I'm letting them hold onto my money until Green Day management notifies them...just in case they're right. When Ticketmaster knows for sure, they'll do the refunds automatically like they did the other shows.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2E0049277F1410D4?artistid=768353&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

I sure hope your right and it winds up being postponed and not cancelled

I sure hope your right and it winds up being postponed and not cancelled

I'm not saying that it's not cancelled. Ticketmaster is saying it. I hope they are right. I think that it is just a lack of communication between management and Ticketmaster so I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

Archived