US rescheduled tour dates, Ticketmaster cancellation claims, and messages from venues

skindogfuss

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I've been thinking, and here's the songs that I feel like will be staples of the trilogy setlists:

Nuclear Family

Stay The Night

Let Yourself Go

Oh Love

Stray Heart

X-Kid

99 Revolutions

Agree? Disagree? What songs will be replaced?

DRB needs to be in there, probably to close out the main set before the (first?) encore. I'd also love to see (hear) Stop When The Red Lights Flash, Lady Cobra, Wow! That's Loud, and Sex Drugs & Violence -- all are fantastic, powerhouse rockers and would all play wonderfully live. Stray Heart's a favorite among some fans but it's a failed single...I can't say I'd miss it if it weren't on the set list.

DRB needs to be in there, probably to close out the main set before the (first?) encore. I'd also love to see (hear) Stop When The Red Lights Flash, Lady Cobra, Wow! That's Loud, and Sex Drugs & Violence -- all are fantastic, powerhouse rockers and would all play wonderfully live. Stray Heart's a favorite among some fans but it's a failed single...I can't say I'd miss it if it weren't on the set list.

Yeah I mean of curse I'd love to hear other songs from the trilogy, but based off of previous performances/what's being released as singles, these are my guesses as to the ones that should be played at every show.

I'm speculating about the last song of the concert. The Forgotten? This song is so emotional and makes me cry though, so I hope not! I hope it's not Good Riddance. Too redundant. Although I hope they play all three!

I am looking forward to the set list in Chicago! I would love to hear the prelude to " See You Tonight", this song should begin the concert, since it its the first song on Dos?

Maybe, maybe not. I think the lyrics are appropriate! Just my opinion.

... it can't be worst than the opening band My Chemical Romance had back in 2006 or 2007 when I saw them at the Bell Centre. It was terrible.

Was that Muse or The Bled? I tried looking it up, but I can't find a clear answer. I would expect a bad opening from Muse, but I'm not too familiar with The Bled to really judge. The most I've heard from them was a Bad Brains cover they did on the Tony Hawk's American Wasteland soundtrack, and I thought they were alright.

Im from Chehalis!

Ah okay, so you're way more south. At least you're in Washington! There are so few Washington people here. :sad:

Ah okay, so you're way more south. At least you're in Washington! There are so few Washington people here. :sad:

I am also in Washington. More south than Chehalis though.

I am also in Washington. More south than Chehalis though.

Cool!

Was that Muse or The Bled? I tried looking it up, but I can't find a clear answer. I would expect a bad opening from Muse, but I'm not too familiar with The Bled to really judge. The most I've heard from them was a Bad Brains cover they did on the Tony Hawk's American Wasteland soundtrack, and I thought they were alright.

It wasn't Muse and I don't remember the opening band's name. It might have been The Bled. All I remember is that it was only noise. Maybe it was their live settings, but it didn't make me want to hear more of them.

Sigh I guess I'll be sitting down the entire time Best Coast is on stage. That's good though...my feet will get to rest so they'll be ready for Green Day :D

Guess what I did today? Yeeeep, I bought my first ticket for the US. Philly it is! :D Chicago and Uncasville to follow soon.

Hey Green Day,

there's this thing. It's called the West Coast.

You should google it.

Sigh I guess I'll be sitting down the entire time Best Coast is on stage. That's good though...my feet will get to rest so they'll be ready for Green Day :D

The calm before the storm is exactly why I'm excited about Best Coast (and I'm a fan, too)!

I just moved to Florida. Do they ever come here??? lol.

it doesn't seem like it :(

Hey Green Day,

there's this thing. It's called the West Coast.

You should google it.

THANK YOU!

it doesn't seem like it :(

What the hell really? I'll be so upset. Idk I heard they come to Orlando. Florida is a big state, they would be dumb to not come here. There has to be some kind of green day fan base here lol

What the hell really? I'll be so upset. Idk I heard they come to Orlando. Florida is a big state, they would be dumb to not come here. There has to be some kind of green day fan base here lol

They will had new dates soon dont worry. They just announed like 15 dates this isnt enough for a world tour and they said they will had new ones so

They played in FL for the 21st Century tour, but they haven't been to Indiana (there's not a large hardcore fanbase but theres enough that they'd fill a big venue) since 05

I guess Best Coast is ok for this since they don't sound like they have too much of an exciting, get-on-your-feet style. I love AFI, but it was terrible when they opened for GD because no one gave a shit about them and refused to dance or sing along or anything!

I know, right?! My boyfriend and I were SUPER excited to see AFI open for Green Day...but the audience was a huge letdown. I know it shouldn't bother me too much, but it stinks when you don't have a lively audience. I think AFI rocked, though.

I guess Best Coast is ok for this since they don't sound like they have too much of an exciting, get-on-your-feet style. I love AFI, but it was terrible when they opened for GD because no one gave a shit about them and refused to dance or sing along or anything!

yup, I agree! I was super stoked to see AFI. They were good, but NOBODY was paying attention. So upseting.

Archived