US rescheduled tour dates, Ticketmaster cancellation claims, and messages from venues

skindogfuss

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But... but they suck!

Seriously, their latest album is a complete snooze-fest in my opinion. They should've got someone exciting and cool to open, like Prima Donna or You Know I Know (formerly Inward Eye) or Sum 41 or something.

When can we expect the new west coast dates? I know Matt guessed Soon = 3 weeks, but Im getting very nervous because Im going to be in LA from March 6-10 and cannot cancel. Keep in mind I live in Phoenix and their last date announced (cancelled that I had tickets for) was December 10th here in Arizona. Gosh this is so nerve wrecking. :ermm:

I don't think Green Day is going to come back to Seattle at all! Everything I found points to that not happening! I'm so sad and I miss them so much! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I feel the same! :( I want them back!

But i feel they are going to start in Seattle. If not at least be there. I can relate, go check out my blog i just posted, that is how I feel about the stressful wait. http://www.greendaycommunity.org/blog/187/entry-1421-waiting-for-green-day-to-announce-west-coast-dates-sucks/

Message for green day: COME TO SANTA CRUZ, SACRAMENTO, OR OAKLAND DAMMIT

They will be here in the bay area. They'd never leave out the Homecoming shows. :)

We'll get the best setlists.....

:whistle:bunny:

Oh my gosh..... My birthday present was to see a concert in November in salem. It got cancelled. I really hope they come over here! Of course they will come to their hometown. I'll probably see them in California.

They will be here in the bay area. They'd never leave out the Homecoming shows. :)

We'll get the best setlists.....

:whistle:bunny:

Chicago's gonna get a good setlist too being the first show back

First show is...the first show. The second show is always better than the first. Everything after the first show. :P :P :P

Oh my god! Are you from Seattle too?! :woot:

I'm not sure if that's necessarily true. It will definitely be an interesting and exciting set list because no one knows what to expect in terms of how they're going to mix the trilogy with the old stuff, but it probably won't be the most adventurous by a long shot. I think it's more likely as the tour goes on (which might not even mean the US tour) that they start to really mix things up in Europe or the second (assumed) leg of the US tour. They're not going to be bored of anything when they get to Chicago, so they're more likely to play the songs you'd expect. The cool thing is that we don't know what to expect yet :)

But... but they suck!

aww really? god damn it. I feel like green day chooses bands more based on who they want to hang out with than if its the best musical choice. thought that is a giant out of place assumption. I'll give best coast a chance for sure but after Billie recommended text messaging slut by mystic knights of the cobras, i'm basically scared of his music taste. ha it was so bad.

Just throwing this out there, if anyone has a ticket to the Toronto show which they are going to get refunded, will you sell it to me?

I'm travelling from England, so it's difficult for me to get hold of one since Ticketmaster have sold out :D

aww really? god damn it. I feel like green day chooses bands more based on who they want to hang out with than if its the best musical choice. thought that is a giant out of place assumption. I'll give best coast a chance for sure but after Billie recommended text messaging slut by mystic knights of the cobras, i'm basically scared of his music taste. ha it was so bad.

I just don't like indie rock or indie pop as a whole. Most of it sounds the same to me: weak guitars, drums soaked in reverb, vocals that are trying to sound relaxed but actually sound extremely emotionless and uninterested. How some people find that cool, I will never know.

Yeah, Green Day likes picking opening bands that are cool for hanging out with backstage, but aren't that great onstage. Though they did introduce me to Prima Donna, and I love them! Got both of their albums, they rock! But as I said before, maybe if they picked someone like Sum 41 or Alkaline Trio, that would be a good show, but Best Coast? I don't wanna start the show off extremely bored and waiting impatiently for Green Day to just get to the fucking stage already.

I've listen to Best Coast's last CD and I liked it. I've also read that they're good live, so even though they don't really fit with Green Day, I think it's gonna be an interesting opening band and it can't be worst than the opening band My Chemical Romance had back in 2006 or 2007 when I saw them at the Bell Centre. It was terrible.

Just throwing this out there, if anyone has a ticket to the Toronto show which they are going to get refunded, will you sell it to me?

I'm travelling from England, so it's difficult for me to get hold of one since Ticketmaster have sold out :D

Orrrrr you could come a week earlier and you and Jaymee could come to the Rochester show where there's still GA tickets left. :D

Depends if you've booked your flights yet I guess though. :P

Orrrrr you could come a week earlier and you and Jaymee could come to the Rochester show where there's still GA tickets left. :D

Depends if you've booked your flights yet I guess though. :P

Jaymee sold her ticket for the Rochester show :P, I managed to get one for the NYC show but i'm still holding out for the Toronto one before i head for the scalpers.

There's no way i'm going to sit by myself in the hotel whilst she goes to the show without me :D

So I've been thinking, and here's the songs that I feel like will be staples of the trilogy setlists:

Nuclear Family

Stay The Night

Let Yourself Go

Oh Love

Stray Heart

X-Kid

99 Revolutions

Agree? Disagree? What songs will be replaced?

So I've been thinking, and here's the songs that I feel like will be staples of the trilogy setlists:

Nuclear Family

Stay The Night

Let Yourself Go

Oh Love

Stray Heart

X-Kid

99 Revolutions

Agree? Disagree? What songs will be replaced?

I agree with these...I'm not sure about 99 revolutions. I could see them doing "Makeout Party" too.

Archived