US rescheduled tour dates, Ticketmaster cancellation claims, and messages from venues

skindogfuss

So, has anyone else seen this?

http://waterfrontconcerts.com/2012/green-day

** Press Release ** (Revised)

LOS ANGELES, CA

– December 24, 2012

– Today Green Day announced they would return to the road in 2013 and revealed the routing for their upcoming tour, which can be found below.

“We want to thank everyone for hanging in with us for the last few months,” said the members of Green Day. “We are very excited to hit the road and see all of you again, though we regret having to cancel a few more shows.”

And then a list of rescheduled dates, and cancelled dates.

?????

Sounds good, but really don't know how reliable that source is. I would still wait for something official from the guys :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course we've seen this new dates. That's what all the topic is about now. We just don't know if it's official.

Personally, I really like the sound of April. Cheap flights and all. :D

Ooh, what shows are you attending? :D

Yes, we're been talking about it for the past 5 pages.

Thanks. xD Haven't been keeping up since about page 14 or so, didn't want to go through all the pages :P

Sorry for being so late to the game!

Ooh, what shows are you attending? :D

Haven't planned anything out so far, but now with the dates being in April there's a new chance for me to maybe be able to make it. Either Chicago, New York or the Canadian ones. That'd depend on the cheapest flight and which days I could take off from work and of course if I'm still able to get a ticket.

This is sort of okay. I'm going to try to tie in with Easter and catch another show to make up for my cancelled one. Still got Conn & Brooklyn, so happy about that.

I'm hoping that these are just the confirmed dates so far and are still working on the on the other dates.

Haven't planned anything out so far, but now with the dates being in April there's a new chance for me to maybe be able to make it. Either Chicago, New York or the Canadian ones. That'd depend on the cheapest flight and which days I could take off from work and of course if I'm still able to get a ticket.

yes

LOS ANGELES, CA

– December 24, 2012

– Today Green Day announced they would return to the road in 2013 and revealed the routing for their upcoming tour, which can be found below.

“We want to thank everyone for hanging in with us for the last few months,” said the members of Green Day. “We are very excited to hit the road and see all of you again, though we regret having to cancel a few more shows.”

?????

The way this is phrased.. makes me think that we may be getting a list of dates for the full w rld tour, including UK and europe headline dates along with the US..

I'm putting my money on this shit being true. It's my first god damn GD show so I gotta stay optimistic!

I just messaged you on FB, and now of course I see here that we are thinking the same again. Except Canada. Check your FB! There is one huge problem though, tickets!

I'm putting my money on this shit being true. It's my first god damn GD show so I gotta stay optimistic!

and quite right too!

hmmm.. depending on the place/time/tickets i might be able to go to one. really really want it to be in Cali but you gotta take what you can get.

Wolstein Center's website still says spring 2013. Hopefully we get some confirmation of the date, or cancellation, if it is cancelled. Waiting game was never one of my favorites.

Ah hell, I hope we know soon either way. If it's cancelled I'l be pissed, but I'll try and hop on a Chicago show then, I just need to know so I don't miss out.

Thanks for the help you two!

I'm hoping to God the January 10th one isn'tcancelled/rescheduled too late. How long does the world tour last? Depending on when they come back to the US I'll be in college by that point.

This isn't true, Ticketmaster last week sent out emails that shows are POSTPONED not CANCELLED

yeah and this week they sent out emails that some were CANCELLED

LOS ANGELES, CA

– December 24, 2012

?????

If this turns out to be true, iViva Las Vegas! becomes El Muerto Las Vegas..... :sorry: Gotta hope for new west coast dates in the fall I guess.

yeah and this week they sent out emails that some were CANCELLED

oh shit didn't know that, but i highly doubt this is true...

So am I just not informed enough or did the entire west coast just get blown over in the rescheduling process? They had planned shows that should have already been happening (everyone is aware of that because people including me had tickets to those shows) and I feel like they should have prioritzed the rescheduling of those cancelled and postponed shows. But they are are adding more out of country and east coast shows if all the rumors are true. I'm just a little confused by all of this.

So am I just not informed enough or did the entire west coast just get blown over in the rescheduling process? They had planned shows that should have already been happening (everyone is aware of that because people including me had tickets to those shows) and I feel like they should have prioritzed the rescheduling of those cancelled and postponed shows. But they are are adding more out of country and east coast shows if all the rumors are true. I'm just a little confused by all of this.

If the list is right then what is written above is right too. It says they will add west coast dates soon

If the list is right then what is written above is right too. It says they will add west coast dates soon

I'm not sure where the addition of west coast dates is written. Could you help me out here?

Archived