12-26 - ...COMING SOON...
Didn't get what you wanted for the holidays? U.S. tour dates coming soon!
Moments ago, MTV.com announced Green Day's postponed tour dates for their 2013 United States tour. These dates were originally supposed to take place in January and February of 2013, but due to Billie Joe seeking treatment due to substance abuse. Last night, Billie Joe broke the news through Instagram that he was doing well in his recovery and the band was getting ready to tour starting in March.
- 3/28 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena
- 3/29 - Moline, IL - Wireless Center
- 3/31 - Pittsburgh, PA - Consol Energy Center
- 4/1 - Rochester, NY - Blue Cross Arena
- 4/3 - Philadelphia, PA - Liacourias Center
- 4/4 - Fairfax, VA - Patriot Center
- 4/6 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
- 4/7 - Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
- 4/9 - Providence, RI - Dunkin Donuts Center
- 4/11 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
- 4/12 - Quebec City, QC - Quebec Colisee
Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts not all of the dates were able to be postponed so a few more dates needed to be cancelled. The following dates have been canceled:
- 1/7 - Green Bay, WI - Resch Center
- 1/10 - Wilkes-Barre, PA - Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
- 1/11 - State College, PA - Bryce Jordan Center - Penn State University
- 1/18 - Manchester, NH - Verizon Wireless Arena
- 1/25 - Portland, ME - Cumberland County Civic Center
- 1/30 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center/Cleveland State University
- 2/2 - Madison, WI - Alliant Energy Center Memorial Coliseum
- 2/4 - Omaha, NE - CenturyLink Arena
- 2/6 - Broomfield, CO - 1STBANK Center
- 2/8 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena
Tickets for the postponed shows will be honored on the new dates and refunds will be available for the dates that have been canceled at the point of purchase.
MTV also assures that more west coast shows will be announced in early 2013.