Billie's signature guitar

bjafan129

Has anyone else noticed that all the store that had both models have gone out of stock or discontinued? I know they all went on a huge sale, but was that just a going away sale? Even the double cutaway is out. I wanted to pick up the black single cutaway one while it was on sale and I just got the money for it. Can anyone find any under $1000?

Has anyone else noticed that all the store that had both models have gone out of stock or discontinued? I know they all went on a huge sale, but was that just a going away sale? Even the double cutaway is out. I wanted to pick up the black single cutaway one while it was on sale and I just got the money for it. Can anyone find any under $1000?

tis the season.

They were selling the Signature Double Cutaway for $799 at my Local Guitar Center..
I got it on the 23rd.

A note to all backseat moderators: reply on-topic, use the report button or gtfo. Off topic replies commenting on whether something is thread-worthy or not are frowned upon and, frankly, getting old.

I'm not closing this yet, but LudeBoy pretty much nailed it.

Thanks guys! I found used ones on ebay but most of them are way too expensive, They had a black one from 2006 with water marks all over it for $2,999. Hopefully I can find one. Does anyone have both the single and the double cutaway? Are there any differences from the new Double cutaway to the older one? I want to buy the best one!

Thanks guys! I found used ones on ebay but most of them are way too expensive, They had a black one from 2006 with water marks all over it for $2,999. Hopefully I can find one. Does anyone have both the single and the double cutaway? Are there any differences from the new Double cutaway to the older one? I want to buy the best one!

that price is ridiculously high.

BUT. if the single cut is made in 2010 (early 2011) or older, the guitar will have REAL rosewood or ebony fingerboards. the 2012 (single cut and double cut) models have fake rosewood (granadillo) and fake ebony because of a huge lawsuit gibson faced. there are a lot of differences between the 2. in my personal opinion the single cut is far superior, the double cut is cheaply made and has poor cosmetics and only comes with a gigbag.

i see a couple of the ebony junior on ebay between $800-$1000 (if is an older one, it's a steal. used or not.) there are also a couple fakes on there so be careful.

i never regret purchasing mine while i could find one with the real rosewood. (notice how the fake rosewood is lighter in color)

photoyji.jpg(mine)

t2ec16nhjgwe9nysff8bq1m.jpg(2012)

billiejoetv2.jpg

I got mine BJ's LP JUNIOR classic white one, this march! ;) + I use Boss Blues Driver BD-2 and it rocks all toghether with my JCM 900 + 1960 Marshall (insomniac sound totally)! ;)

Archived