Vote for your overall favourite trilogy song

solongfromthestars

What's your overall favourite song from the trilogy?  

365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dirty Rotten Bastards. There are so many good songs in the trilogy, but I gave myself 10 seconds to decide, and that popped in my mind, so.... :P

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8th Avenue Serenade. It's so simple and fun to listen to. It was one of the few studio versions that didn't disappoint me.

Gonna have to be Brutal Love for me, it's just such a beautiful song really. You could sense that the band spent a lot of time on it to getting grandiose sound. Coming in a super close second, Stray Heart.

It's no coincidence that Tre has more vites than Dos, which has more votes than Uno. You guys are so caught up in Tre, that you forgot about Uno. Or did you listen to Uno so many times that you hated it? Come on guys. Listen responsibly. Don't kill the album by over playing it. You're gonna kill Tre too. Ever heard of moderation? Lol

It's no coincidence that Tre has more vites than Dos, which has more votes than Uno. You guys are so caught up in Tre, that you forgot about Uno. Or did you listen to Uno so many times that you hated it? Come on guys. Listen responsibly. Don't kill the album by over playing it. You're gonna kill Tre too. Ever heard of moderation? Lol

Or maybe Tre just has better songs? :P

Dirty Rotten Bastards has made my top 3 Green Day songs ever.

1. Jesus of Suburbia

2. Letterbomb

3. Dirty Rotten Bastards.

So that.

Also, am I the only one who thinks X-Kid is overrated? I mean, I like it a lot, but it's not even in my top 3 on Tre.

Amanda (at the moment, so I voted for that song. :P) But otherwise I would vote for x-kid or maybe lazy bones. But this is actually really hard desicion. :)

Dirty Rotten Bastards has made my top 3 Green Day songs ever.

1. Jesus of Suburbia

2. Letterbomb

3. Dirty Rotten Bastards.

So that.

Also, am I the only one who thinks X-Kid is overrated? I mean, I like it a lot, but it's not even in my top 3 on Tre.

Nah, X-kid is brilliant. I'd have to disagree with you on "Dirty Rotten Bastards", that song created so much hype, the amount of excitement I had for that song when I got Tre! was unreal, just utter disappointment for me. It's a good song, don't get me wrong, but so over-rated. What we got from it? Part A: Sholplifter Part B: St Jimmy Part C: A slightly boring, repititive outro. Sorry, I just don't get the huge LOVE for DRB :/

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?! ONE FUCKING SONG??

I can't even pick one favorite from each album, they're all too good, I have at least 4 favorite songs on each :lol:

Or maybe Tre just has better songs? :P

Tman has a very legitimate point. There are several instant classics on Uno, at least in my opinion.

Tman has a very legitimate point. There are several instant classics on Uno, at least in my opinion.

I'm not saying that Uno doesn't have good or classic GD style songs. I mean, Let Yourself Go, Angel Blue, Loss Of Control and Stay The Night are all brilliant. But the standard of songs has just been upped for me on Tre!

There's just as many on Tré. If not more.

There's just as many on Tré. If not more.

I'm not saying it doesn't have any either, I'm just pointing out that a lot of people are on a Tre binge right now because it's just been released. But whatever, I chose X-Kid anyways so go hypocrisy!

I'm not saying it doesn't have any either, I'm just pointing out that a lot of people are on a Tre binge right now because it's just been released. But whatever, I chose X-Kid anyways so go hypocrisy!

I have been listening to Uno a lot in the last week, mainly to stop myself ODing on Tré. Still think Tré is a superior album though :P

Dirty rotten bastards. However, stop when the red lights flash and missing you aren't far behind!

I have been listening to Uno a lot in the last week, mainly to stop myself ODing on Tré. Still think Tré is a superior album though :P

I've actually been listening to a lot of Uno and Dos as well lately. I can't pick a superior or a favorite though, I just know that I think X-Kid is GOAT.

Ok, this is really really hard, and I hesitated between Ashley, 99 Revolutions, Walk Away and X-Kid. But finally I voted 99 Revolutions. This song is so powerfull, meaningful and beautifull at the same time, I love it :wub:

Geez, i imagine this is a harder choice than it would be to chose between children.

I'm going for Stay the Night - possibly the oldest song on the albums but that means they have had longer to perfect it. I'm just in love with it, from the opening chord to the last.

Other notables would be Let Yourself Go, Lazy Bones, Makeout Party, Amy, Brutal Love, and 99 Revolutions.

Yeah, I'll have to come back to this decision. My body is still in the process of absorbing Tre, so I can't vote confidently quite yet. Frontrunners are Lazy Bones, DRB, and of course X-Kid.

Why do you feel the need to do this to me..? XD ANYWAY... Walk Away is probably my favorite. Simple lyrics convey a simple message, but that message can change the world. IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME, JUST WALK AWAY BITHCES!!! XD

Had to give it to Stray Heart.

From the first listen, this song was straight up addicting, and after 60 plays, it still hasn't lost it's touch.

Honestly one of the best songs the band has ever made, very respectable and The Beatles influence is so good. Billie sounds fantastic.

Archived