Vote for your overall favourite trilogy song

solongfromthestars

What's your overall favourite song from the trilogy?  

365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why do so many people love X kid so much? :o
Because it's a really catchy riff and simple lyrics about growing up fast?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because it's a really catchy riff and simple lyrics about growing up fast?

It's good in the start then it gets monotonous and boring.

Ok you can all kill me now :P

Y can' I choose more than one song?! :(

Anyway, I'll go with X-Kid! It's one the most amazing songs they're ever written! I love every single thing about it :D

there are too many favorite songs :(
troublemaker, rusty james, wild one, brutal love, x-kid, drama queen, the forgotten

OMG! It's so hard! I'm between Stay The Night, Kill the DJ, Let Yourself Go, Fuck Time, Lady Cobra, Wow! That's Loud, Nightlife, Missing You, 8th Avenue Serenade, X-Kid and The Forgotten. Relatively small list, but it's really hard to pick. I'll go with X-Kid right now, but I might change my vote later on.

Is it weird that X-Kid is my favorite song on Tre, but I chose Dirty Rotten Bastards as my favorite on the trilogy? :lol:

I have to go with Wow! That's Loud. It's unlike any other song they've ever made and it's ridiculously infectious. Anything from DOS or Brutal Love and X-Kid we're strong competitors as well.

Hmmm. Hard choice. Despite gems like X-Kid and Missing You, I know my favourite track has to be from Uno. It's between Nuclear Family and Stay the Night. I think I'm gonna go with Nuclear Family though because it's just such a pump up song that's hella catchy and has awesome lyrics. So yeah. Nuclear Family. :lol:

Is it weird that X-Kid is my favorite song on Tre, but I chose Dirty Rotten Bastards as my favorite on the trilogy? :lol:

DRB's great! Ultimately I chose X-Kid because, well it's X-Kid, but I had to force myself away from clicking DRB!

Lazy Bones, X-Kid, Nuclear Family or Dirty Rotten Bastards? I loved almost every song, but I think I'll go with X-Kid.

Although there are more complex and lovable songs on the trilogy, I'm going with Walk Away as my favorite. It's an enjoyable listen every single time for me. It will never be a single, or a fan favorite like Dirty Rotten Bastards, (And I don't understand why DRB is ._.) but I think it has some of the better lyrics of these songs, and the songs feel is perhaps less forced than others, it just feels totally natural. Like an old friend.

:sad: Too bad its not going to win.

Cause winning is everything :D

I picked Brutal Love because I've been listening to it over an over all the time an never get sick of it. Plus it gets stuck in my head and i fin myself singing it in public.

It's good in the start then it gets monotonous and boring.

Ok you can all kill me now :P

*brutally murder*

I like it, welcome to paradise is a song about a town, for me it's only catchy, while X-Kid I can relate to, it almost sounds like it's a part of JOS.

If it wasn't for Stray Heart I don't think I would have been able to vote :lol: it would have been too difficult to choose between Fell for You, Angel Blue, Wild One and 8th Ave. Serenade. Far too many good songs... :P

I am totally into Walk Away right now. I don't know, I just love the feel that this song gives me.

Went with Brutal Love, just because it was soooooooooo very differnt to what I expected. Also love Lazy Bones, Let Yourself Go, Nuclear Family, Dirty Rotten Bastards, Stray Heart, Makeout Party and X-Kid.

Dirty Rotten Bastards is one of the best songs they ever did (and also my fav from the trilogy), so my vote goes to DRB.

Archived