Vote for your overall favourite trilogy song

solongfromthestars

What's your overall favourite song from the trilogy?  

365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow! I'm surprise about the fact that Amy has no votes! Love the lyrics on that one.

And I can't even pick my favorite album of the trilogy, how the hell am I gonna pick my favorite song?!

I think this trilogy has some of the best songs Green Day has ever done.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it weird that X-Kid is my favorite song on Tre, but I chose Dirty Rotten Bastards as my favorite on the trilogy? :lol:

Not at all! X-Kid could be your favourite on iTre! because it is a great representation of the album iTre! while Dirty Rotten Bastards could be a great representation of the entire trilogy!

I hope I make sense

:P

Fuck that's a hard choice. I went with Let Yourself Go though. Runner-ups: Amanda, Fuck Time, Makeout Party, Kill The DJ, Dirty Rotten Bastards, Brutal Love. Too many!

so many songs its between Let Yourself Go, Lazy Bones and Dirty Rotten Bastards hmm I chose DRB

Either Stay the Night or X-kid. Don't see what's so special about Dirty Rotten Bastards. It seems so messy to me.

You put me in a horrible place 'cause I love Stray Heart and Brutal Love equally :sorry:

...I went for Stray Heart:wub:

I can't choose between X-Kid and Dirty Rotten Bastards. :o:confused:

Edit - BRUTAL LOVE, OMG. I love it so much, Green Day, this is not fair. :cry:

Edit 2 - The Forgotten too, this is, so difficult. :ermm:

X-Kid speaks to me with a depth that a fun, catchy, upbeat Green Day song of its kind never has done before.

My favourite song from the entire trilogy is Brutal Love. I mean, it's so beautiful and it's different from anything they've ever attempted. It's so amazing how everything slowly adds up into a such a grandiose sound. That moment when Billie says "Something for my troubled... MII-III-III-IIIND, all hell breaks lose. Everything the song built up for is unleashed. All of that anger and sadness. When I heard that solo I realized what I was listening. I rarely ever expect opening tracks to be my favourite but this time around, it was.

It is very hard to pick one favorite. All the songs are good to me. I like Brutal Love the best because of the way Billie really uses his voice in it. Very powerfull.

It's hard to choose one between

Rusty James

X-Kid

Lazy Bones

Dirty Rotten Bastards

Nuclear Family

Stray Heart

Stay the Night

Loss of Control

Nightlife

Carpe Diem

Walk Away

Kill the DJ

Let Yourself Go

Missing You

1 song out of 37? IMPOSSIBRU.

But seriously, there are so many amazing songs. Stuck between Stay the Night, Rusty James, Oh Love, Lazy Bones, Missing You, and X-Kid. Those were all the songs that blew my mind to fucking pieces.

This was surprisingly easy. I voted for Brutal Love, because I can and have listened to it on repeat for a long time. It's amazing.

Let Yourself Go.

One of the 6 songs from the entire Green Day catalogue that ever got a 10 (adjusted) from me.

Ashley, 99Revs and Nuclear Family as runner-ups.

This is a very tough poll! I'll have to think quite a bit cause I have more than one favorite song on all the 3 albums, but to narrow it down from Uno, my choice would be Sweet 16, Angel Blue and Oh Love. From Dos, Stray Heart, Lazy Bones, Amy and Nightlife. From Tre (which is the toughest for me) Brutal Love, Walk Away, Amanda, X-Kid and 8th Avenue Serenade. Gosh,this is so tough! :o

Edit: I saw some songs I missed out, Wild One, Let Yourself Go...

When Mike was talking about "reaching a new dynamic, that's like.. a whole 'nother dynamic".. He was talking about X-Kid. :P True story.

Oh, that's really hard to decide.

Carpe Diem, Stay the Night, Angel Blue, Stray Heart, Ashley, X-Kid or Walk Away? I voted for X-Kid because it's the kind of music for which I started to listen to Green Day.

Archived