Vote for your overall favourite trilogy song

solongfromthestars

What's your overall favourite song from the trilogy?  

365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This may just get closed but since we have threads like this for each album separately, I thought it'd be interesting to have a poll for overall favourite trilogy song. Which is your favourite and why?

Mine's Stray Heart. :D It's beautiful, catchy and has a deep meaning despite its simple lyrics. Plus I just can't get bored of it.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, tough choice...I'll go for Kill the DJ. I love the disco vibe. I'd love them to write more songs like that.

I think mine is 99 Revolutions. I love this song since they played it at Rock am See. And I can't get it out of my head :P

In the polls for the single albums I voted for Rusty James, Lazy Bones and X-Kid. It's tough to decide between these three right now, I still have to think about it a bit :)

I went with Brutal Love because this is the only song of the triology which I played more than two days on repeat. :)

It's hard to choose between all those songs. But I'd vote for Dirty Rotten Bastards, this song keeps giving me the energy that I need every morning :lol:

it's between Fell for you, Stay the Night, Lazy Bones, Stray Heart, X-Kid, Dirty Rotten Bastards & Brutal Love for me, I can't choose :runaround:

X-Kid all day. I love each and every one of these songs to bits, but X-Kid may in fact be the greatest piece of music I have ever heard. It's literally my new anthem.

Why do so many people love X kid so much? :o
I really need to listen to that song more :lol:

I'll vote for Kill the DJ cause everyone hates it and it's probably what I heard the most from the trilogy so far.It's not the best song though :P

Archived