B-sides to Uno, Dos, Tre

Rogankiwifruit

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

goodbye to romance is an ozzy song, state of shock is labeled as "last gang" which means that it is rusty james. case closed on those tunes.

Teenagers From Mars is a Misfits song which The Network also covered and Monster Mash is another cover which they did at their secret show last halloween

Sodapop Curtis = Rusty James

Fell For Snoo = Fell For You

Hybrid Moments is a cover

Monster Mashup was performed at the Halloween show.

Maybe the one with monster mash is a set list for the halloween secret show and not an actual studio list

an out of all the obvious ones & ones that aren't even b-sides, but are actually on the album, you forgot Dream Catcher, Hotfoot Jamboree, and Hard Times, which were all shown in Quatro

Billie Joe said on Quatro that he had written 65 songs. Unless they plan on releasing every song as a single, I doubt we'll hear many of these.

They usually record on studio b-sides for every single album since Dookie so I really hope they do the same with this trilogy. Of course they already recorder a lot of songs for it but a few b-sides would be awesome, right? :D The more songs they record, the more I love them!! :P

I wouldn't expect to hear all of them. They released three albums, they probably have a lot of left over songs. Too many to release.

I think Sodapop Curtis would've been a better name for Rusty James... because of the Outsider's gang.

I'm Alright, Gabriella and Ruby Mae sound interesting. I would love if those appeared in the full version of quatro

Billie Joe said on Quatro that he had written 65 songs. Unless they plan on releasing every song as a single, I doubt we'll hear many of these.

Honestly, they make a different number up every time they're asked this. It's been everything from 39 through to 65, and that has held true for every single record they've ever done. If it was true, we'd be drowning in b-sides by now, but we aren't.

For the most part, the ones he completed are are the ones we got.

Gabriela/ Goodbye to Romance kind of sounds a bit like Brutal Love. I don't see Brutal Love up there and the song is categorized with alot of the songs from iTre! in the picture. Looked at your photos, I'm guessing that the numbers written beside the songs are the tempo? Sweet.

For the most part, the ones he completed are are the ones we got.

Nah. He's constantly writing. He wrote the whole time he was on Broadway, he wrote while they were on tour for 21CB. It's not hard to think he's capable of writing more than 40 songs over 2.5 years.

Gabriela/ Goodbye to Romance kind of sounds a bit like Brutal Love. I don't see Brutal Love up there and the song is categorized with alot of the songs from iTre! in the picture. Looked at your photos, I'm guessing that the numbers written beside the songs are the tempo? Sweet.

We saw lyrics for Gabriella in Quatro. It's not Brutal Love. And Goodbye to Romance is an Ozzy Osbourne cover. There's a recording of it from the tiki bar. Audio's shit, but I love it

We saw lyrics for Gabriella in Quatro. It's not Brutal Love. And Goodbye to Romance is an Ozzy Osbourne cover. There's a recording of it from the tiki bar. Audio's shit, but I love it

Thays why i was thinkin some of those lists are setlists from the secret shows as opposed to studio lists

Jesus Christ, please know what a b-side is before using the word on every damn song you hear about!

Although I have a feeling we won't. They already released 4 singles. No b-sides

Yeah, pretty wack.

The 2 B-sides to 21st Century Breakdown were fucking fantastic.

Yeah how exactly would they release b-sides, I can't see them bringing out an EP or anything. Hey guys, here's three albums! Oh and here's a few extra songs that didn't make the grade over such solid stellar material as Loss Of Control and Stop When The Red Lights Flash.

Archived