Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bad, classless reviews of the trilogy are really pissing me off

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

kate_ochoxx

kate_ochoxx
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Joined Oct 10, 2010
  • 29 rep
The beatles have sold over 1 billion units. Just sayin.

I thought it was 900 Million

anyway, 
back on topic everybody!!!!

edit: Page own

Strayheart1219

Strayheart1219
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Joined Nov 27, 2012
  • 229 rep

I really know where you are coming from. I can see why this article made you flip your lid. This review had some very harsh statements but hidden with it being very well written and a "best of luck goes out to Billie in rehab" Haha. But lets just point out that this was said  when "not bad"  is considered a positive note in a bands ongoing existence, the end is not nigh. it's already here. That's what got me. Are you kidding me? And then telling them to 'walk away' You keep letting kesha, Rihanna and lets not forget to mention Justin bieber run the music of today. While GD's amazing DEDICATED fan base listens to real music.

Sensei21

Sensei21
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Joined Aug 13, 2011
  • 437 rep
Technically, I'm trying to, uh, perpetuate the argument or anything, but according to Wikipedia, both of them are technically right. Guns N' Roses have sold 100 million albums worldwide, but only 45 million in the United States. So yeah, whatever. 

We are working off of just core discography. If you count Live Cd/DVDs, Compilations, and other released works both would be over 100 million I believe.

YshouldMyFunHave2End

YshouldMyFunHave2End
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined Dec 01, 2012
  • 14 rep

If you enjoyed the trilogy great! If not, thats fine too. Billie Joe wrote a song called "reject"! He doesn't care what anybody thinks about what he writes, who cares if NME or some other magazine's reviewer doesn't like his new material... Billie "does what he wants..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users