Bad, classless reviews of the trilogy are really pissing me off

Ashkonmusic

Jar Jar Binks and Axl Rose in the same place, I can't think of anything worse to be honest.

It was my reply to the Pokemon December thing on Facebook ;D What irritates people more than JAR JAR BINKS?!?!

Really though, that should get post of the week. Most just wouldn't understand it.

You're telling someone else they're using false information 1 post after you've claimed Guns n Roses had sold more than twice as much as they really have JUST to prove that the band is better than GD?

Holy SHIT! You're on GREEN DAY community, not "I like Green Day, they were alright like 8 years ago-community".

Everyone has an opinion, but yours is bizarre, and you're only provoking others to flat out disagree with you and your delusion that GNR somehow outplays GD when it comes to fans and sales.

Shut the fuck up, go home and cry on the face of your Axl Rose poster.

Can we make a seperate site called "I like Green Day, they were alright like 8 years ago but best at Dookie-Community? I think it would reel in a lot of people just saying ;]

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm lost how did this become about Axl Rose?
The pretentious little man made an account to fail at fending for his honor.

I'm lost how did this become about Axl Rose?

Clearly Green Day and Axl Rose are at an all out fight here. Didn't you notice this earlier in the year? I'm fairly certain they faught to the death with their instruments at the Oscars. Some say I'm remembering wrong, but those are the same people who keep telling me we have a black president. Seriously, like I'm supposed to fall for that shit?

Also, the thread would be dead if it wasn't for this Axl Rose guy trying oh so hard to prove some sort of point that he never really expressed.

Funny how much Axl Rose bashing there is when your singer inducted him into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Get Some

You're telling someone else they're using false information 1 post after you've claimed Guns n Roses had sold more than twice as much as they really have JUST to prove that the band is better than GD?

Holy SHIT! You're on GREEN DAY community, not "I like Green Day, they were alright like 8 years ago-community".

Everyone has an opinion, but yours is bizarre, and you're only provoking others to flat out disagree with you and your delusion that GNR somehow outplays GD when it comes to fans and sales.

Shut the fuck up, go home and cry on the face of your Axl Rose poster.

And just to add, I don't know where you got your sales numbers from, but I googled each album and put the numbers together. Not counting the live albums, Shenanigans, International superhits OR slappy hours.

It's over 70 million. I don't even know how many fucking zeroes that is.

You are a sad sad strange little man

Axl Rose has stated that Guns N' Roses has sold over 100 million albums worldwide, along with countless other websites

Google "How many albums has Guns N' Roses sold worldwide" if you don't believe me

You give false information

No I don't.
Unfortunately for you, you already did

Wait you're a mod but haven't banned me? Wow, we'll that's fine cause All I have done is stated facts anyways

Unfortunately for you, you already did
Where? I found numbers and added them together. You've already been proven wrong, so let it go.

Where? I found numbers and added them together. You've already been proven wrong, so let it go.

Your number adding is incorrect, and you're too stubborn to google what I asked you to, because if you did, you know you would find out that you're wrong

Your number adding is incorrect, and you're too stubborn to google what I asked you to, because if you did, you know you would find out that you're wrong
It is NOT, you know how I know? I used a fucking calculator. Your argument is invalid.

This is the second thread today with Sarcasm arguing with some kind of troll/idiot :mellow:

It is NOT, you know how I know? I used a fucking calculator. Your argument is invalid.
Still too stubborn to look it up, huh

Who knows the most about Guns N' Roses in the world? Axl Rose

Who stated that Guns N' Roses has sold more than 100 million albums? Axl Rose

Who can actually sing and doesn't sound like his nose is plugged? Axl Rose

Who was inducted into the Hall Of Fame by Green Day? Axl Rose

Who has the more successful band? Axl Rose

Who makes better music? Axl Rose

Who has accomplished more in 5 years than Green Day has in 25? Axl Rose

The facts don't lie, open your eyes and quit being so butt hurt

This is the second thread today with Sarcasm arguing with some kind of troll/idiot :mellow:

If by trolling you mean stating facts, then yes

If by trolling you mean stating facts, then yes

I like Guns N Roses as much as the next guy, but we both know you came here to piss off us innocent GD fans

I like Guns N Roses as much as the next guy, but we both know you came here to piss off us innocent GD fans

You seem like a reasonable guy, I'm just here to curb the enthusiasm of so many musically retarded people out there that think GD is the greatest band ever, even I know GnR isnt the greatest ever, but since I have a vast knowledge of them, they're a good reference

Stop talking like your opinions are fact. Also, GD has 10 times more integrity, you know why that is a fact? They've has ONE past member, GNR has about 15 past members.

Also when it comes to who has sold MORE, you said yourself that GNR have been around longer, so they have an advantage.

If you're gonna act like what makes a band good is how many records they've sold, you're neglecting bands like Train and Counting Crows. Great bands, but not as popular as they should.

The topic is about reviews about Green Days music, so I'm gonna stop replying to you if you keep whining about how one band is better than the other.

You seem like a reasonable guy, I'm just here to curb the enthusiasm of so many musically retarded people out there that think GD is the greatest band ever, even I know GnR isnt the greatest ever, but since I have a vast knowledge of them, they're a good reference
Calling 90% of the forum retarded. Good job curbing.

I see I see, why do you think you're opinion is better though good sir? You can't leave these poor fans to be fans of something they like according to their opinion?

Stop talking like your opinions are fact. Also, GD has 10 times more integrity, you know why that is a fact? They've has ONE past member, GNR has about 15 past members.

Also when it comes to who has sold MORE, you said yourself that GNR have been around longer, so they have an advantage.

If you're gonna act like what makes a band good is how many records they've sold, you're neglecting bands like Train and Counting Crows. Great bands, but not as popular as they should.

The topic is about reviews about Green Days music, so I'm gonna stop replying to you if you keep whining about how one band is better than the other.

Calling 90% of the forum retarded. Good job curbing.

Actually GD has had a 20 year advantage to surpass GnR, but they're not good enough

If 90% of this forum thinks GD is THE greatest band of all time, you NEED me here.

No wonder why this forum sucks so much...

A thread for drugs and books? LOL! Grow up people

I see I see, why do you think you're opinion is better though good sir? You can't leave these poor fans to be fans of something they like according to their opinion?

I believe stating my opinions have rolled into much more than it should have, considering its me against a whole forum of crazy GD fans

People are forgetting, I LIKE GREEN DAY

I gotta say Axl Rose does make some hilarious points :lol: despite being completely wrong

32.jpg?1316156400

I gotta say Axl Rose does make some hilarious points :lol: despite being completely wrong

Yes I am quite the comedian

Thanks ill be here all night, be sure to tip your waitress

I believe stating my opinions have rolled into much more than it should have, considering its me against a whole forum of crazy GD fans

People are forgetting, I LIKE GREEN DAY

I'm sure there's a Guns N Roses thread somewhere in the Other Bands forum, where you can talk about them. But outside of that it's pretty much all Green Day fans, so you're "facts" only piss people off. It's not hard to understand that you're in the Green Day Community, you should expect people to love Green Day

Sarcasm beat me to the punch it seems :mellow:

Archived