Bad, classless reviews of the trilogy are really pissing me off

Ashkonmusic

We should just close this thread already and let it get buried, there's a Trilogy thoughts/individual review threads already anyways.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final food for thought

Vh1 ranked top 100 artists of all time

#98- Green Day

#33- Guns N' Roses

They also ranked top 100 rock songs of all time

#1- Guns N' Roses: Welcome To The Jungle

Peace

Just wanted to let everyone know that I don't give a shit about Guns n' Roses. And both GDC member Axl Rose and real life Axl Rose are trolls.

Yup, Sarcasm, can you use your mod powers and close this thread please?

We should just close this thread already and let it get buried, there's a Trilogy thoughts/individual review threads already anyways.

Seriously, I was against this about an hour ago, but it needs to just die. It was a fun thread at first, but Axl has killed it. To make it worse, we allow this sodomy to continue. Let's just put the poor thing to rest.

Dear Claudia,

Today on GDC, a Guns N' Roses fan talked about how they're a good band and they sold a lot of records.

Sincerely, Cob1994

Final food for thought

Vh1 ranked top 100 artists of all time

#98- Green Day

#33- Guns N' Roses

They also ranked top 100 rock songs of all time

#1- Guns N' Roses: Welcome To The Jungle

Peace

Yeah, you're right.

Guys, let's stop listening to Green Day, they suck.

Yeah, you're right.

Guys, let's stop listening to Green Day, they suck.

I know man. They just CAN'T be as good as GnR :/ I can't believe I actually thought they were good for ten years... I just wish Axl Rose had been around sooner.

*burns all my Green Day Cds, shirts, vinyls, stickers, books, and DVDs*

It feels so good to get it out

Since we're being honest and all, I'm going to say it: Blink-182 will always be best punk band. Green Day is for old stoners, Blink is where the hip reside.

--------------------------------

Blink is one of my top 5 favorite bands; before anybody takes this seriously. GD is #1 with Metallica.

Seriously, I was against this about an hour ago, but it needs to just die. It was a fun thread at first, but Axl has killed it. To make it worse, we allow this sodomy to continue. Let's just put the poor thing to rest.
It'll die once we get more announcements of shows and the likes. I guess Axl is making his OP to the Guns n Roses thread.

Just to ask the people reading the thread, did your countries radio stations, magazines or newspapers review the trilogy? The Norwegian reviews were really standard, I think all the albums got 4/6.

I know man. They just CAN'T be as good as GnR :/ I can't believe I actually thought they were good for ten years... I just wish Axl Rose had been around sooner.

*burns all my Green Day Cds, shirts, vinyls, stickers, books, and DVDs*

It feels so good to get it out

spread your wings and fly!

Since we're being honest and all, I'm going to say it: Blink-182 will always be best punk band. Green Day is for old stoners, Blink is where the hip reside.

It just doesn't get more dirty and punk than the Blink, clearly. That's like saying it get's more lyrically talented than Taylor Swift, or more melodically powered than Kanye West. My whole world is being turned upside down by this honesty..

and NO, outside of the reviews already posted, I haven't heard a damn thing about this trilogy in America. Aside from the youtube ads, and I think 2 tv spots this thing has been eerily quiet.

It just doesn't get more dirty and punk than the Blink, clearly. That's like saying it get's more lyrically talented than Taylor Swift, or more melodically powered than Kanye West. My whole world is being turned upside down by this honesty..

They're so gritty they make Black Flag look like One Direction.

They're so gritty they make Black Flag look like One Direction.

One Direction, now THERE is a band that I can really just rock out. Last night I was at a One Direction show and just got fucking trashed man. In between the massive mosh pits or the riot the band started I wound up hooking up with thie chick with one eye. Then the band rolled out a few more kegs and they finally started the show.

I found some Swedish reviews, they were all negative. The same newspaper that I found the reviews in gave 21stCBD a grand review and praised it.

I found it funny that the reviewer said about Uno "writing songs that tells people you think you're better than them doesn't help."

I didn't get that..

One Direction, now THERE is a band that I can really just rock out. Last night I was at a One Direction show and just got fucking trashed man. In between the massive mosh pits or the riot the band started I wound up hooking up with thie chick with one eye. Then the band rolled out a few more kegs and they finally started the show.

Handin' out joints like there's no fucking tomorrow amirite?

The Canadian reviews have all been reasonable. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough but I haven't seen a thoroughly pure negative review on the trilogy

The Canadian reviews have all been reasonable. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough but I haven't seen a thoroughly pure negative review on the trilogy

Sputnik music.

Handin' out joints like there's no fucking tomorrow amirite?

No doubt about it! Halfway through their set they EACH threw their massive Flying V guitars at the crowd, actually killing two topless chicks! needless to say, I snuck a grab as the paramedics came through. Just kidding, NO ONE CALLED THE PARAMEDICS!! We just left those bitches there and got back to the thrashing. It wasn't too long until they dragged out the goat.

You are a sad sad strange little man

Axl Rose has stated that Guns N' Roses has sold over 100 million albums worldwide, along with countless other websites

Google "How many albums has Guns N' Roses sold worldwide" if you don't believe me

You give false information

Axel is a sexist and racist asshole who just barely has talent Slash Duff held Guns And Roses proof listen to the Axel stuff on that End Of Days soundtrack or Chinese Democracy crap...

Axel is a sexist and racist asshole who just barely has talent Slash Duff held Guns And Roses proof listen to the Axel stuff on that End Of Days soundtrack or Chinese Democracy crap...
We closed the matter.

Raul Stanciu was probably the most fair out of the Sputnik bunch. He's given all three of the albums a reasonable 3.5 each and hasn't been rude to the band or anything.

Archived