Annie, get your gun

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG! I want this! These Converse are so awesome! :woot::runaround::woot:

I think I've had an orgasm

Oh yes they are!! :D Can you give them to me?! :P

(same here XD)

Prettiest thing I've ever seen :wub: I need to get my hands on all of them..

who needs food anyway?! :runaround:

Ahahahah I agree with you :lol:

Ok, I think I am the only one who is not impressed with these converse shoes. I mean, this is really meh for me. Therefore, I love the traditional converse shoe model.

C'mon It's Dookie's 20th anniversary, I wanna have an Expanded and Remastered album with live/unreleased tracks, maybe a Box Set with the DVD about the documentary related to Pre-dookie times, I don't know.

Ok, I think I am the only one who is not impressed with these converse shoes. I mean, this is really meh for me. Therefore, I love the traditional converse shoe model.

C'mon It's Dookie's 20th anniversary, I wanna have an Expanded and Remastered album with live/unreleased tracks, maybe a Box Set with the DVD about the documentary related to Pre-dookie times, I don't know.

You had me at "Expanded". But you left me in awe with "box set"

and fuck live tracks. I have enough of those. I want some demos! (Wait, we already have 30 demos...... unreleased tracks is fine I guess)

You had me at "Expanded". But you left me in awe with "box set"

and fuck live tracks. I have enough of those. I want some demos! (Wait, we already have 30 demos...... unreleased tracks is fine I guess)

Forget the demos, just unreleased tracks. Anyways, could be this shoes sold as a bundle with Dookie album??? Time will tell.

I like these. i liked the trilogy ones, but I like these better XD.

WOW!

That's fucking awesome!

I wish all the Green Day coverse shoes weren't so.. feminine.

I REALLY want Green Day shoes but I don't know........................................

Sometimes I think I'm the only person who looks at things like this and says "why the fuck would you ever wear them they'd just get dirty",

I was thinking the exact same thing. xD

I am sure, once it gets closer to the actual anniversary, there will be a lot more going on than just shoes.

I don't usually like the converse shoes that come out with the album artwork on it.. but those dookie ones I feel like I need to own. Those are something I would love to have in my converse collection.

I'll buy the Dookie ones for sure :wub:

Anyway, what's written inside them? Maybe the tracklist of the album? I can't decipher it!

Please, release some unrealeased tracks and demos. Or, release some rare footage of the band backstage during the Dookie Era. That really would be awesome, to look what the band were at backstage and know their feelings.

These look awesome, both the Dookie and the AI converse...think I'll definitely have to get these when they come out :happy:

Archived