Live at Irving Place with Nokia Music and AT&T Professional Filming

naliuj

Hey! I was just looking for all the Live at Irving Place with Nokia Music and AT&T professional videos. As in the videos that are posted on Green Day's YouTube. So far I have American Idiot, Burnout, Hitchin' A Ride, Know Your Enemy, Let Yourself Go, Letterbomb, Murder City, Nuclear Family, Scattered, She, Stay the Night, Welcome to Paradise, and When I Come Around. I think they played there before in the AMerican Idiot era or something, but I'm looking for the 2012 ones. If you could leave a link to a YouTube video if you happen to see one that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

i thought you had the videos for the other songs but there the only ones anyone has/ well some guy said that his mate had good quality videos but the will probably show up sooner or later and i think this should go in the audio section not general chat and since your new her welcome to gdc

i thought you had the videos for the other songs but there the only ones anyone has/ well some guy said that his mate had good quality videos but the will probably show up sooner or later and i think this should go in the audio section not general chat and since your new her welcome to gdc

This^

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/forum/22-video/

Try posting in that forum. Although if it's not on Youtube, I doubt anyone will have it.

Archived