Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Live at Irving Place with Nokia Music and AT&T Professional Filming

Posted

Hey! I was just looking for all the Live at Irving Place with Nokia Music and AT&T professional videos. As in the videos that are posted on Green Day's YouTube. So far I have American Idiot, Burnout, Hitchin' A Ride, Know Your Enemy, Let Yourself Go, Letterbomb, Murder City, Nuclear Family, Scattered, She, Stay the Night, Welcome to Paradise, and When I Come Around. I think they played there before in the AMerican Idiot era or something, but I'm looking for the 2012 ones. If you could leave a link to a YouTube video if you happen to see one that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Posted

i thought you had the videos for the other songs but there the only ones anyone has/ well some guy said that his mate had good quality videos but the will probably show up sooner or later and i think this should go in the audio section not general chat and since your new her welcome to gdc

Posted

i thought you had the videos for the other songs but there the only ones anyone has/ well some guy said that his mate had good quality videos but the will probably show up sooner or later and i think this should go in the audio section not general chat and since your new her welcome to gdc

This^

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/forum/22-video/

Try posting in that forum. Although if it's not on Youtube, I doubt anyone will have it.

Posted

ok. thanks