Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Live at Irving Place with Nokia Music and AT&T Professional Filming

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

naliuj

naliuj
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Joined Mar 11, 2012
  • 23 rep

Hey! I was just looking for all the Live at Irving Place with Nokia Music and AT&T professional videos. As in the videos that are posted on Green Day's YouTube. So far I have American Idiot, Burnout, Hitchin' A Ride, Know Your Enemy, Let Yourself Go, Letterbomb, Murder City, Nuclear Family, Scattered,  She, Stay the Night, Welcome to Paradise, and When I Come Around. I think they played there before in the AMerican Idiot era or something, but I'm looking for the 2012 ones. If you could leave a link to a YouTube video if you happen to see one that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

alien97

alien97
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Joined Sep 11, 2012
  • 136 rep

i thought you had the videos for the other songs but there the only ones anyone has/ well some guy said that his mate had good quality videos but the will probably show up sooner or later and i think this should go in the audio section not general chat and since your new her welcome to gdc

Céadóg

Céadóg
  • http://ask.fm/ceadog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,520 posts
  • Joined Sep 11, 2012
  • 16,066 rep
i thought you had the videos for the other songs but there the only ones anyone has/ well some guy said that his mate had good quality videos but the will probably show up sooner or later and i think this should go in the audio section not general chat and since your new her welcome to gdc

This^

http://www.greendayc...forum/22-video/

Try posting in that forum. Although if it's not on Youtube, I doubt anyone will have it.

naliuj

naliuj
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Joined Mar 11, 2012
  • 23 rep

ok. thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users