Favorite album from the trilogy?

Remy

Didn't see a topic for this (please correct me if I'm wrong). Now that we've heard all three, which one is your favorite? I'm a big fan of Uno, especially because of the beautiful Oh love, but after hearing Tre today I'm not so sure anymore which one if my favorite. It still might be uno though, I'll have to get back to that. Both are really good albums. Which one is your favorite?

Unlike Uno and Dos, Tre sounds like a complete album.It starts off with a beautiful Brutal Love and ends with another beautiful track The Forgotten.In between, there is a mix of Pop-Punk, that got Green Day popular, Political ideologies and some fun tracks too.

Uno was also a good album but some tracks did'nt really have a good meaning to them, while some semmed like they were FORCED or something.

Dos too was good but again, some tracks like nightlife, see you tonight etc spoilt the fun

but there is nothing in tre that can be bad.All tracks solve their purpose.I would compare it to some of their best Albums.

Unlike Uno and Dos, Tre sounds like a complete album.It starts off with a beautiful Brutal Love and ends with another beautiful track The Forgotten.In between, there is a mix of Pop-Punk, that got Green Day popular, Political ideologies and some fun tracks too.

Uno was also a good album but some tracks did'nt really have a good meaning to them, while some semmed like they were FORCED or something.

Dos too was good but again, some tracks like nightlife, see you tonight etc spoilt the fun

but there is nothing in tre that can be bad.All tracks solve their purpose.I would compare it to some of their best Albums.

I agree with that. Good answer. Tre does seem like a full, complete album. I felt really satisfied upon hearing the closing track end.

UNO all the way! They sound like they are having a blast on that album. Not that it should effect my judgement, but UNO was also the only album that I heard before the iHeartRadio incident. With the next 2 albums, there were moments that I pictured Billie tweaking out in a corner. UNO was pure fun, while DOS and TRE illuminated some of the hells that landed BJ in rehab. Dont get me wrong tho, i love DOS and TRE almost as much.

Archived