Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pat Magnarella talks about planning Green Day's new albums (video)

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Heather.

Heather.
  • Peacemaker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,416 posts
  • Joined Jul 03, 2011
  • 6,706 rep
This. We know, for sure, that the label had planned a lot more than what we got. The Billboard article mentioned 3-to-4 singles from *each* album, which obviously didn't happen here. It also mentioned a potential performance on the AMA's. Not to mention, all of the various events the week of Uno's release that were canceled....plus the US tour....Plus god only knows how many other TV appearances, interviews in various media, fan events, festival headlinings, and such we would've gotten. Probably would be on the PCA's, since they've been nominated. With luck, maybe they still can be. 

Maybe the band can perform a new single at the Grammys?  That'd be nice.  I do wonder when Billie will be good to go, as it were...  maybe not ready to tour, but start doing some appearances here or there..

gerardsangel4977

gerardsangel4977
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • Joined Nov 19, 2007
  • 550 rep
Maybe the band can perform a new single at the Grammys?  That'd be nice.  I do wonder when Billie will be good to go, as it were...  maybe not ready to tour, but start doing some appearances here or there..

If they had been nominated, the Grammy's would've been a perfect way to usher them back in! I realize not being nominated doesn't automatically rule them out for performing, but it does make the chances of seeing them there somewhat slimmer.

Laura Rose

Laura Rose
  • Insert something clever here...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,398 posts
  • Joined Mar 30, 2009
  • 832 rep

I was thinking maybe they'd perform on the People's Choice Awards.

Dark Lord Plagueis

Dark Lord Plagueis
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Joined Aug 13, 2011
  • 472 rep
Sweet. I learned nothing. That interview was lame/okay

Yea I agree with this. Regardless if I got to see this guys face, this was about as revealing as the credits on the back of the CDs. Well, those actually contained useful information.
XD Man, I'm a bit disappointed! I've been putting this video off for a few days now for this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users