X-Kid official video

Mauri

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is pretty lazy, but its probably better than something Sam Bayer would have done.

I didn't even bother to watch it in it's entirety on idiotclub (the quality was pretty bad there). But seriously, couldn't they have played the song over some material from Quatro like they did with Troublemaker? It's like the people who behind this said "well we gotta do some promotion, but we can't be arsed to do anything that takes more than 5 minutes of our time".

A spattering of applause rings out as the video ends, powerful and resonant. It slowly escalates into aggressive cheering and explodes into an enormous symphony of congratulatory noise. They have done it, Green Day has created the best music video known to man.

It's not the official one, guys. Rest of the videos have "[Official Video]" written in their titles. So yeah.

I love it when Green Day comes up with stuff like this. :lol:

It's not the official one, guys. Rest of the videos have "[Official Video]" written in their titles. So yeah.

I love it when Green Day comes up with stuff like this. :lol:

That's right, maybe someone can take the "official" from the thread title (If I can do it, I don't know how to).

But it's not a single, right? So this is not an official video we'll see on tv. It's like those videos for Nuclear Family, Troublemaker and Stay the Night, they were promoting the songs. This time they kept it..simple, I guess. I actually like it :)

I originally had the first four albums on cassette. I got my first CD player in late 1995 so Nimrod was the first Green Day CD I got.

At least it doesn't distract from the song.

I really don't think this is an offical video. It would say so otherwise, wouldn't it?

Archived