X-Kid official video

Mauri

Am I the only one who was kinda waiting for it to explode?

Yea, i did wait. But I was kinda disapointed when i didn't saw this "bang".

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it! I'm young but I used to have cassettes when I was a kid. Now I'm "not so young" anymore so it kinda felt funny listening to X-Kid while watching that video. I used to love sitting by a cassette player listening to stuff. :} That video is simple and it works. I'm ok with this.

Also The Replacements <3

By the way, X-Kid seems to be the official first single from Tré! according to Billboard.

I love X-Kid but it's too bad that the part "I fell in love but it didn’t catch your fall" doesn't a repetition "with the voices and the drums" I really love this part that gives me chills everytime I listen to it.

This is NOT the official video for X-Kid!

Look at the titlie. It says:

Green Day - "X-Kid" - Album: ¡TRE!

If you look at the official video for Let Youself Go, Nuclear Family, Oh Love, Klil the Dj etc. It allways says:

Green Day: (Songtitle) - [Official Video]

So please don´t make jokes of this video `cause I´m sure Green Day will make a 'Real' und official video when Billie is out of rehab. :)

:D

This is NOT the official video for X-Kid!

Look at the titlie. It says:

Green Day - "X-Kid" - Album: ¡TRE!

If you look at the official video for Let Youself Go, Nuclear Family, Oh Love, Klil the Dj etc. It allways says:

Green Day: (Songtitle) - [Official Video]

So please don´t make jokes of this video `cause I´m sure Green Day will make a 'Real' und official video when Billie is out of rehab. :)

:D

I hope you're right :ermm:

time ago greenday.com tlad us that the band was going to record a now video in jenuary so...this X-Kid video isn't official

Archived