X-Kid official video

Mauri

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Badass video. I fucking LOVE it. Love it love it love it! :wub::lol: And it even rewinds the tape!!!!! Fuck yes. I miss my mix tapes. :happy:

*edit*

(Just for the record... I wasn't being sarcastic in my comment. I really fucking love it! Come on guys, where is your sense of humor, this is GD we're talking about! :lol:)

They should have just put studio footage of them with the music playing over it, like in quatro when x kid is played.

bearing in mind billie's in fucking REHAB and it's actually an insanely clever way of making the listener appreciate the music rather than get lost in the visuals and miss the point entirely... i love it.

I don't think this is really mean to be the official video for the song. I think this was probably originally intended to be the equivalent of the lyric video for Oh Love. Something we would've been given to showcase the single before Tre came out. But then the release date for Tre got changed and snuffed up the scheduling for everything else.

I think it's kinda cool. Though, not as the official video. If it was released before we heard the song/album already, it would've been a lot more cool.

X-Kid is an excellent song but the video is a waste of time. Also, google chrome malware warning lolwut

Is this like a metaphor?

Ya know, mix tapes are not being used anymore and

"You're an X-Kid X-tape and you never even got started again"..

:P

Archived